Chapter 45

Once I smash my lips against his. Everything leaves my mind. His lips are soft but he kisses me roughly. He tilts his head to the side for better access. He never needs to ask for entrance, because I always let him in.

He lays me down, breaking our kiss. Leaving me wanting more. His large hands roam from hips to my bottom. Then he places his hands back to my hips. Fire is literally what I feel right now. His touch sparks everything in me. It's like getting burned by fire but it gives you pleasure.

We lock eyes for a second and I see want and lust and something else behind his brown orbs. Something that makes my stomach do backflips and makes my heart race. Something that I feel as well.

Love.

I want him now. My hormones are out of control and what's a teenager to do in a situation like this?

Act upon it or back out. Well, I'm thinking option one sounds more appealing.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Positive." I reply with a small smile and he returns it with a grin.

"But we need less clothes." I state feeling more confident.

He looks surprised but then he smirks.

"Whatever you want babe."

My face warms up, so much for being confident.

I decide to take his shirt off, his white tee is now on the ground somewhere. His tan skin and broad shoulders and worked out abs give me shivers.

Don't ask why. You would feel the same way if you had a hot bad ass on top of you too.

I trace his abs with my fingers and down to his V-line. Unbuckling his belt, I look up meeting his brown eyes. His eyes are full of lust now.

Once his clothing is off, that only leaves his black Calvin Klein boxers on. And I'm still in my joggers and tee.

I can tell he wants to take it off, and I wouldn't mind at all.

He meets my gaze, his eyes asking for approval.

I lean up closer to his ear, since I'm the one laying down and under and all.

"Go ahead." I whisper in his ear. He doesn't take the time to respond back. He practically rips my tee off, leaving me only in my black lace bra.

Then he pulls my joggers down a bit. But it feels so hot in here at the moment, I kick them off completely. Now leaving me in my black laced underwear and bra.

He looks at me and his eyes trail down. And let me just tell you, I have always felt uncomfortable with my body. I mean, I know I'm not big. And there's no shame into the girls that feel or think they are big. I understand you guys. I've been there, but I've learned if you wanted to change something that you didn't like about yourself, something that you never felt comfortable with, you have to change it yourself.

Shaking my head from these thoughts, I return back to Ryder. His eyes met my gaze and he smiles.

He kisses my neck, sucking on below my ear. That's definitely my weak spot. I moan, putting my arms around his torso.

"You look like a sex goddess, babe." He whispers in my ear. My whole body burns. It feels like I'm about to explode.

He kisses my collarbone and goes back up to my neck. I feel his large warm hands behind my back, I can feel him unclasp my bra.

"You don't know how perfect you are. Never hide your body again." He whispers again. I nod, his words stay on my mind. He pecks my lips, then my jawline. Then he goes to my neck, then my collarbone. He slowly pulls the rest of the bra off. He sucks my nipple, and I moan in pleasure. Then the other, and I put my arms around his neck.

He goes lower and lower. Kissing lower.

And the rest, you'll have to figure out.

-------------

I wake up and the first thing I think about is I really, really, really have to pee.

I try to get up but feel this weight pulling me right back down. I look down and see Ryder's head on my stomach. The memories from last night come flooding back to me.

Wow. I, Ariana Martin, am no longer a virgin.

Never in a million years, would I think that I would lose my virginity until I got married. But I guess life doesn't really always goes as planned.

Just thinking about what occurred last night brings back the pleasure and warmth. Everything about it was perfect.

But as much as I would like to think back, Ryder's big head is making my urge to pee grow a lot stronger. So, since he is a heavy sleeper. And I can't really move. I try to move his head a bit, but all I get back is a grunt and his head goes back to where it was before.

Bastard. As much as I love him, he needs to get off or i won't hesitate to piss all over him.

I try to move him again but it doesn't work. Fine, plan B. I slap him across the face.

"What the hell!" He yells, and rises his head to look up at me.

He meets my gaze and the anger that was once in his eyes has softened.

"Sorry for screaming, but why did you slap me?" He says in a calm tone.

"Well.. Unless you wanted me to piss on you and call you my property like a cat, I decided slapping you awake would be good." I smile sweetly. And get up to head to the bathroom, but once I look down, I realize I'm totally naked.

Ryder gives me a wink and smiles. I can feel the heat on my face. So I grab the nearest blanket and cover myself.

"Why so shy?" He says and gets up from bed, coming closer to me. Unlike me, all he's wearing is his boxers.

"Uh. Not shy. Just um, you know..... I really got to pee." I state and try to run from the well-known trap he's about to do.

"Not so fast." He states and picks me up, holding me in a position where I have to wrap my legs around his waist so I won't fall. Okay, maybe I don't have to but it just felt like an instinct to do so.

His hands are on my bottom, holding me in place. He kisses my lips and I respond. Forgetting that I had to go pee a minute ago.

We break the kiss and look into each other's eyes.

"Last night was so... Amazing." He says and pecks my neck.

"Yeah it was." I say, playing with his hair.

A few moments of comfortable silence pass.

"But yet, you said no funny business." He chuckles.

I laugh at the irony and it didn't take him long to join me.

**************
Author note: pleasesss read

So um don't hate me. I'm not really good with sex scenes and all. As you can tell from the start. I tried, though.

This book probably only has one or two more chapters to go. And i think I will write an epilogue.

But it really is depressing that I'm so close to finishing my first written book.

Anyways.... I will be writing a new one. A totally different one and a very close friend of mine will be helping me. I know you guys will absolutely love it. Because I'm really excited on writing it. So I hope you are too.

Please Vote/Comment and follow. It would mean a lot.

And can't wait for the next chapter. Like I said this book is so close to ending and I think I might cry.

Bye loves