Chapter 16

After the events of last night, I decided to call it a day, it was too much too handle for a day. So like I said I called it a day and went to bed. And guess what day it is, today. Sunday. You know what that means... Its almost Monday. And guess what that also means.. It means I have to go back to prison and rot for about 8 hours. Yep, pretty descriptive day tomorrow. But since it is Sunday morning I decide to make it eventful.

And when I mean eventful, I really mean just lay in bed all day and probably watch some TV or read a book. Oh and eat. Yeah, can't forget about food, now can we?. No we can't. Never..

But guess what people. Guess who decided to ruin my eventful day. Ryder. Yep. Ryder Perez. And let me just fill you in on how he ruined it. Let me just go back to when I woke up, shall we?. We shall.

Sunday morning. ...

I woke up to a brightly sunny day filled with sounds of birds singing and the wind blowing into my room. Okay I'm joking. I just woke up to rain and thunder at 9 in the morning. No birds, no sun and no, my window was not opened. Hell who knows what kind of wilderness is out there in my own neighborhood.

I got up and dragged my feet to my bathroom, took a shower for about almost an hour. What? Don't judge me, the water was so inviting today, warm and it helped my tense muscles. Anyways after I took my shower, I changed into my usual sweatpants and sweatshirt. Then tying my hair into a messy wet bun.

After that, I went downstairs to get food because today felt like a lazy day, since it is raining and all. So I grab my all-time favorite candies in the world! Airheads, skittles, star bursts, did I say airheads? Yeah I did, let's just say its a lot more airheads. I also got some hot fries out (the big bag), got 2 cans of soda, don't judge me. I get thirsty really quick.

Now stop thinking negative.

I also made me some pizza rolls (microwave usage), probably about 20 pieces (pepperoni, of course). After I literally stuffed my room with food, and I believe I did quite some exercise because I kept jogging up and down the stairs. I went to one final trip downstairs just to grab some movies. My also all-time famous films.. The Notebook, Titanic, The Fault in Our Stars, White Chicks(hey I can't just watch sappy romance films all day, I need some enlightenment in my life too), and just to add a little bit of horror, I also got The Fourth Kind and Dark Skies.

Yep, I doubt I'll finish all these movies today, I might even fall asleep but its called a lazy day for a reason right? Right.

So after I grabbed all 6 movies, I was almost up the stairs until I heard the door knock. I huffed for a second, then put the movies down on the bottom step. I walked to my front door, ready to snap at the person who could possibly ruin my lazy day. I unlocked the door and opened it a bit, because it sounded like it was pouring cats and dogs outside.

Great idiom Ariana. I mentally rolled my eyes. Who would even be out here?.

Well I opened the door and the last person on this planet was standing on my front porch.

Ryder freaking Perez. I groaned when I saw his stupid adorable smirk.

"What do you want" I groaned again.

"Look if I would've known seeing me would've made you groan like that, twice, I would've done a rain check," He smirks and walks in like he owned the place.

I shut the door and stared at him, waiting for s response.

He finally caught the hint and said," I had nothing better to do."