Chapter 29

I turned around slowly, and I saw Ryder walking in my direction. With his girlfriend? Maybe I don't know. And I don't care.

"Hey, want a ride to school?" He asked after he approached me. His girlfriend? Whatever she is, gave me a disgusted look.

No I am not fixing to deal with some girl drama. Nope.

"Um, no I'm good, I actually wanted to walk today." I said and gave him a little wave before saying," see you in school." I turned back around and proceeded to walk, but a hand stopped me by grabbing my shoulder.

"No its fine, Maggie doesn't mind," He said and made me spin around.

"Its Michelle," The brunette girl huffed and trailed her finger down his arm.

"I also was wanting to spend more time with you, babe before school starts." She pouted. But she looked stupid doing it. And her squeaky voive made her even more annoying.

"Um... Sure Maggie." Ryder said and whispered something in her ear, which made her giggle even more.

"Its Michelle." She repeated again but she didn't seem to mind to repeat herself. Idiot.

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes. Then after a few seconds of flirting and touching. I was already having enough for this morning, so I turned back to the direction to walk to school.

"Oh wait, Ariana." I heard Ryder call me again and I stopped and turned back around with a sigh. I don't have the patience right now.

"Yes," I replied back with a sweet sarcastic smile.

"See you later," He said and walked back to his car with his --whatever she is. I rolled my eyes, and continued to walk to the school. I noticed there wasn't much teens outside walking. I was practically the only one walking outside this early. Well its not that early. I checked the time on my phone and it read 7:55. Its not early. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I looked around in my surroundings. It looks like everybody is either asleep or they left in their cars. But one thing that was strange was the fact that there wasn't any cars on the road.

I shook off all those thoughts and continued to walk, when I felt someone behind me. I turned around and there was no one. Okay maybe I'm being a bit paranoid. Yeah. That's it, just me being paranoid. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and continued to walk. I was almost there. When I felt someone's presence again. This time when I turned around, I found someone.

And that someone looked quite familiar but before I could run, they grabbed my arms behind my back and put some type of cloth in my mouth. I tried not to breathe into the cloth but it was getting more difficult to not breathe. And then when I took a deep breathe, I could feel my eyelids getting heavier.

I looked up and my eyes met two familiar bright but dark blue eyes. And before I passed out, my mind thought of those two beautiful blue eyes that I once knew.

******************

I woke up and all I could see was white. But then my eyes focused a bit more and I realize that there was a spotlight on me. It was killing my eyes, and it took me a few minutes to regain my vision. It was like looking at the sun for too long.

I looked down and saw that one of my arms was tied down one side of a chair and the other was on the other side. My feet were also tied up with duct tape. Panic rushed through my veins and I tried taking the tape off but no luck. I huffed in defeat and that's when I heard someone cough.

I looked forward, where the cough was, and saw a shadow.

"Who are you?" I asked my voice a bit hoarse since my throat was dry.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" It definitely was a guy.

"Isn't that why I asked," I stated and rolled my eyes.

"He was right, you have a mouth," He chuckled.

"Who was right? Who are you? Where am I?," I kept asking questions but I received nothing in response.

I huffed in annoyance since I knew they weren't going to talk any time soon.

Then I heard a door open from behind me. I couldn't turn, so I just kept my eyes forward, expecting the worst.

And trust me when I said the worst I really mean the worst.

There standing in front of me was the one and only John. The same guy who molested and abused me for about 5 years. He didn't look any different. His eyes were the same color, obviously, his hair was a bit longer, his body was just more fit and he looked taller.

To say the least, yes John is handsome. But he's a monstrous douche. He disgusts me in every way. All the ladies fall heads over heels for him but they really don't know what their dealing with. He has no soul, whatsoever.

"Well, you haven't changed a bit, have you?" He smirked and smoothed my tangled hair down. I stiffened at his touch. He scares me, overall. But I can't show him that much fear. He'll take advantage of it. And then I'll be doomed.

"Cat caught your tongue?" He raised his eyebrows at me, his face was more closer to mine now. I could smell his minty breathe fanning my face with every breathe he took.

He seemed to be having trouble with his breathing. I smirked.

"Nah, but it would be nice if you stepped back a bit, your breathe is suffocating me, god do you ever brush your teeth? Do you use mouthwash at least? Need a piece of gum?" I said and I know its a lie, he's breath does not stink but still, he was making me uncomfortable.

He gritted his straight teeth together and yanked my hair down. I could feel my tears threatening to come. But no, I'm not showing weakness to this asshole.

"You listen to me! You sarcastic, bitch. Keep talking trash and I swear you wont make it out alive! Got it?" He spit in my face. I gritted my teeth and tried not to say another comeback. He is capable of anything.

He let go of my hair and walked back a few steps. Then he pulled something out of his pocket. It was a cellphone and he started typing rapidly. I tried to control my breathing so I wouldn't freak out and cry.

Then after he was done with his phone, he shoved it back into his pocket and grabbed a chair from nearby that I didn't even notice was there. He pulled it a few feet in front of me. And he sat down.

"Now let's talk about us." He said and smirked.

Can he just kill you now?

Tell me about it.

************------*******
So very sorry for the late update. I got my braces, yay ❤. I hope you liked this chapter. Remember please Vote/Comment. Sorry for the short chapter, btw.

✌✌✌