Chapter 12

Literally, I think I'm fixing to die. Megan has been doing my makeup for over an hour but it feels like she's being doing it for forever.

She kept plucking my eyebrows and murmuring how hairy they are for over 20 mins. Finally putting the clip down she fished through her bag of makeup kit. And let me just tell you, that bag is filled with all the makeup shit you will ever need.

She finally found what she was looking for, an eyeliner pencil.

"No, No, No, your not coming anywhere near my precious eye, I can do it myself," I pull back just a little. But like I said before, this girl has super strength. She easily pulls me back and positions me while I try to escape.

But no, her bony hands are too strong for me to even get away.

"Stop being such a baby and stay still, or you'll be left blind permanently," She demands and after a huff, I gave in, there are just so many things and places I actually want to see.

I could feel her, draw a thin line over my eyes and about 3 mins later, she stood up and smiled, looking honestly a bit too creepy.

She reached into her purse again, gosh what else do I need, I feel like my face is already caked enough. She already put mascara, eyeliner, black eye-shadow, foundation, concealer, and plucked my eyebrows! What more do I need. I'm not that ugly.

She pulled out a light pink lipstick.

I felt hesitant at first, because with all this makeup in my face, I probably will forget and wipe my eyes during tonight, and then I definitely will look like a cake face.

She applied some lipstick onto my lips and smiled proudly while turning me around to face my mirror.

Damn, don't you look just hot.

I couldn't agree even more.

The makeup to my eyes, literally made them pop, and make them look even browner than before. And my face looked flawless. It looked smoother than a baby's butt.

"Ta-da, you look extra hot, tonight, Ryder nor Jack will be able to keep their paws off of you," She smirked and sent a wink my way while retrieving to her bag to get her curling iron.

She curled my ends and my bangs to add to the extra effect.

"Now, go put your dress and HEELS on," She said the word 'heels' as if I was a toddler, that didn't even know what words meant yet.

But she clearly knows me well. And she knows Ariana and Heels are not very friendly put together. I prefer, flats or my converse. Or hell even Toms. Mostly any shoe that has no heel over 3inches.

But yet, I feel like my best friend is pushing it a little too far, I mean come on she made me waste my time getting ready for a fun, staying indoors, sleepover with PJs and sweatshirts, and junk food people! Food!  People, food should be #1 over anything. But no, no, she had to literally waste her own time by getting me dolled up.

And now I have no choice but to go, and at least enjoy myself. Please emphasize enjoying myself when there's going to be two boys, one is obviously ignoring me and the other is somewhat my friend with benefits. Including the part, where they clearly don't like each other. How fun will this be.

Not one bit.

After changing and putting on the black pumps, Megan insisted of me wearing. I was ready to go, but mentally, all I wanted to do was crawl back to bed and curl up into a little ball and eat and watch romamce movies. Obviously that wasn't an option on this particular occasion.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 10 pm. Great.

While me and Megan were walking downstairs I noticed that there wasn't anyone home. I could've sworn I just saw Toby earlier hugging Megan's leg.

As if God was reading my mind, I saw a note on the kitchen counter,

Ariana,

Me and your father came and picked up Toby earlier to go drop him off at a friends. Since Megan was staying the night. And we won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. Bye honey, love you. See you tomorrow .

Mom.

"Well, that explains the silence in this house," Megan said over my shoulder, she clearly was reading the note also. Nosey butt.

I nodded in response and dropped the note on the counter, before following Megan out the door.

Sheesh, someone seems in a rush.

We got into her car, and she started the engine, right when I was about to turn on the radio.

The song A-Team by Ed Sherran started to play. Not my type of song to be listening to, right when I'm about to head to a high school party, but hey, Ed Sherran's music calmed my nervous state for a bit.

Megan seemed distracted, she hardly talked on the way to the party. I wonder what's been going on with her, since we don't talk except at lunch and in the hallways. I feel like me and my best friend are drifting apart, we haven't had girl talk in a long time.

As I was about to speak, on cue we arrived at the party.

"Lets go, we wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting," She winked and smiled.

But I clearly knew that smile. That smile didn't even reach her eyes. And for a moment, she looked guilty, but it quickly flashed away, replaced with a smile even more brighter. It looked even more forced. What the hell is going on with my best friend?

I was about to ask, but she stepped out of her car and motioned me to do the same. I got out, and walked beside her, still feeling uneasy. Now that I notice, she's been doing this ever since she came over my house earlier. Like she's hiding something. I wasn't even focused on her facial expressions when we were at my house , I was more focused on myself and this stupid party.

I felt selfish not even thinking about asking about her day, wow I'm such a crappy best friend.

We walked up the stairs and all I could hear was music, loud pounding music.

I think my ear drums are bleeding.

We both walked in and the first thing I noticed was Jack.

He looked really hot. His black hair was pulled back a little. And his blue eyes looked striking. His lips looked even more plumped and damn that lip ring.

Why does he have to be so hot.

I swallow down the last bit of nervousness and walk straight towards him. He was laughing at something, his friend was telling him. As soon as he spotted me, he stopped laughing. And looked at me with eyes of lust.

I could feel my cheeks burn as he trailed his eyes up and down my body. He licked his lips and starting walking towards me.

Embracing me in a huge tight hug.

Over my shoulder, I could see someone staring at us. And that someone was Ryder Perez. And while I was still hugging Jack. I stared straight at Ryder, his facial expressions changed from nothing to pissed to a ... a smirk.

What the ever living fudge.

And at that moment Ryder pulled a blonde headed girl and started to kiss her intensely. Still staring at me.

I pulled back from Jack and felt jealousy and angry fill my veins.

No I'm not freaking jealous. Never will I ever be for a stupid attractive jerk.

He wants to play, fine, let's play.

*******-----
okay so I tried to make this a bit more longer.
Hope you enjoyed! 
Vote/Comment

Oh! And its Christmas Eve ^_^
Merry Christmas Eve everyone.

Love ya,
Ana.