Another day

《《 i cant believe i have over 2k reads and 100 votes on this i never imagined i would have so many people supporing my story so really thank you and keep voting and commenting because i love to hear from my readers love you all mea xxx》》

I sighrd pulling my blazer close to my body the winter chills had certainly started to set in. I wondered the grounds having woke at around 5pm it was almost completely dark outside. The cold wind was rough on my skin matching the dry rough feeling in my throat, that time had come around again and I was desperate for a drink but the only think that would quench my thirst was sweet metalic blood. The fact I even thought it was sweet made me feel a lillte sick. I sighed again knowing I had to seek out the one person I really wasnt in the mood to see.

I stood at the night class gates wondering if I really had the courage to go In not that I was scared. I wasn't I just didnt want to deal with the sinful stares. I felt the hunger gripping me pulling me down. The level e begging for me to let it free. But I would not I kept my composure, raised my hand and firmly knocked on the mansion like doors. To my surprise they slowly creeked open. I stepped inside and looked around the dark room. The air was cold, curiously cold. That's when I realised what was happening that moment to late as I pulled out my gun it was shot from my hand and pinned to the floor in a ball of ice. Aidou. Before I could move my feet had been welded to the spot and all I could do was wait for him to show his face.

"Well, well hunter. You seem to be getting rather slow and how should I word this, pathetic?" Aidou emerged from the darkness showing the sadistic grin he had plastered on his face.

"Now Aidou I think your prince would be upset if he saw you breaking the rules, so how about you let me go and we'll just forget this ever happened. Hmm?" I wasn't in the mood to fight. I was noticeably weak and without my bloody rose I didn't have a good chance of winning.

"I don't think so hunter. Your here for lord Kanames blood but I will not allow that to happen." He said standing proudly. I sighed.

"Well you can't say I didn't try." I grabbed the Nobel vampire by his uniform successfully throwing him across the room, I then franticly started pulling at my icey restraints managing to break one but I was to slow. I found myself now surrounded by razor sharp ice blades one of which skimmed across my cheek causing a steady stream of blood to run down my face.

"Now Zero maybe you will think twwice before challenging me." Aidou smirked wickedly elongateing the spiked so they were now piercing my body in several places. He started to laugh.

"How does it feel Zero. Does it"

"Fuck you Vampire." I spat, I may be weak but I have my pride.

"If you plan to kill me then do it alreafy fucker." He gave me a sarcastic shocked look.

"If I had planned to kill you I would have done it before you stepped inside."

By this time I was bleeding quite badly from the puncture wounds. I felt dizzy and sick and I think I might pass out. My world faded to black as I heard a shattering sound as I ice no longer imprisoned me.

I woke up what I can only assume was the next day as I could see faint morning sun through heavy curtains. I sat upright in the satin sheets and thats when the penny dropped. I'm in kurans room, that was why Aidou broke the ice because Kuran showed up. I looked down at my arms to see that my wounds were healing but the dryness in my throat was unbearable. I scrambled out of the largest bed I had ever slept in and made my way around the unfamiliar room. I looked at the purebloods dark oak desk and picked up a picture frame. It was Kuran and Yuki when they were children. I wondered if Yuki would be okay if I skipped out on her today, I sat the frame back down falling to my knees almost immediately. I couldn't breathe. My eyes and throat burning like wildfire, I gripped my neck scratching at it desperately hoping for some kind of release but the pain only worsened. I was so blinded in agony u hadn't even realised the other person who was now standing over me. The figure nealed down next to me and I could smell who it was, the damn Kuran bastered the only one who could end this.

He leaned close to me pulling my head back so I could look at him through my burning eyes.

"Drink Zero it will make everything better." He encouraged my head towards his neck and without hesitation I plunged my fangs into his soft flesh. He was so warm everything about this moment was so inviting it was hard not to loose myself in the sence of security and pleasure of this experience. It  was different to the other times I had drank from Kaname it was like I could taste his desire to heal me to help me almost like I could taste, love? He edged my head back to tell me to stop and I licked to wound I had made for a little longer than I should have pulling back instantly when I heard a soft moan from the purebloods lips.

We stayed in the floor for a while awkwardly avoiding eye contact his fingers still laced through my hair and my hands still around his back. I wanted to get up and leave everything in my body was telling me to cease all contact with this creature but my legs wouldn't move.

"Zero." Kanames voice snapped me out of my thinking and I locked my eyes with his.

"I think it's best you rest now." He smiled slightly showing a completely different side of himself. I side ment for Yuki or at least I thought it was. This was a man who not to long ago would have happily let me die who despised me and faught me and now he had lifted me back into his bed. Something wasn't right. I was just so confused. I hate Kaname Kuran. I will not let his games hurt me and I will not fall for his tricks.

One thing Kuran was right about I did need rest I woke up and the sun was low in the sky. I got out of bed ignoring the vampire who was currently sat on the sofa and made my way towards the door.

"Zero." I stopped in my tracks.

"What." I spat a little harsher than necessary.

"I think I deserve a thank you, I did save your life twice did I not." I turned to see him swirling a wine glass I  his hand.

"No I didn't ask for your help and I didn't need it!"

"Oh Zero if that were true you wouldnt have even been here last night. You came to ask for my blood. To beg me to help you." He took a sip from the glass then set it down on the coffee table infront on him.

"That's not true. I would never beg you for anything Kuran." He looked up at me from the first time in this conversation his eyes glowing slightly. This made me uneasy I reached for my gun only to find it wasn't in my uniform.

"Did you expect to shoot me Kiryu. Surely you should know better." He rose from his seat eyes narrowed and brightly glistening red.

"I want something from you Zero." I backed away from him untill my back pressed against the large doors with a thud.

"I want your blood."

《《 sorry if this seems quite dragged out I haven't proof read and am tired but I wanted to get to updating more frequently so yeah hope you like it and tell me what you think much live mea xxx 》》