this isn't happening

《《So just a warning this chaper is smut some things happen that is not for the eyes of minors you are warned 18+ you have been warned xx》》

He can't be serious. "You can't be serious." I blurted out my thoughts. This isn't good, I can't be bitten I can't go through that again. I forcefully shoved he pueeblood but to no avail. He didn't budge. I can see his eyed beginning to burn a brilliant red and my chances of getting free were quickly escaping my reach.

"Kuran, snap out of this why would you want such low level blood. Your being ridiculous." Trying to reason with him however in his current condition seemed to have no efecct as I felt his tongue drat out and swiftly lick my neck.

"You even taste sour." He let out a sadistic chuckle as a squirmed desperatly, I felt tears start to form in my eyes for the first time since yuki's injury.

"P-please Kuran Don't." I said in my last futile attempt to be freed. It was to late.

I let out an agonising scream as his fangs pierced my neck and memories of that day years ago. The day that woman stole my family and my life. Tears now streamed down my cheeks but the pureblood only seemed encouraged. His sharpe nails dragged down my back making my shirt sticky with blood. I felt faint now. Maybe this is it. Maybe he will kill me and this nightmare can end. My vision was almost gone.

"Thank you." I whispered hoping for death.

But then the unthinkable happened he stopped. Through misty eyes I could see his eyes return to normal my blood waistfully splattered across his mouth. Why.

"I am sorry zero." His arm arround my back was the only thing supporting my weight.

"I never ment for it to come to this."

And then we were kissing I don't know who started it or why all I new is I was kissing him back. In the blur time somehow I was now once again on those damned silk sheets this time with Kuran hovering above me his lips still locked to mine.

"I'm sorry Zero." He moved his kisses down my neck as his unbuttoned my ruined shirt. "I'll make it up to you." His tongue trailing softly down my chest to the waistband of my pants. "I'll make up for all the pain." He started rubbing me theohgh my pants as he came back up for a kiss that I keenly accepted. I couldn't help myself any longer it was irresistible. I raised my still heavy feeling arms up to his neck running my fingers through is chocolate brown hair. He slipped his hand down the front of my pants grasping my hard member and rubbing it slowly. I couldn't help but moan my grip on his hair tightening and pulling him down for another kiss.

"Zero, let me take you. Please, I want to be inside you." He whispered hotly into my ear I didn't know what to say but another small moan seemed to encourage the pureblood. I felt my pants being removed and felt suddenly very self conscious as the pure blood examined my body with a slightly hungry look in his eyes. I watched as he sucked on his fingers coating them with saliva before placing on at my entrance and leaning back over me.

"I'll be gentle." He sounded sincere and to my surprise he pluged his fingers deep inside me but it didn't hurt it was just uncomfortable. He moved his fingers around to somewhat prepare me for what was about to happen. He loosened his owm pants reveling his weaping cock that was alot larger than I had bargained for. He withdrew his fingers and positioned himself.

"I can't promise to be gentle this time." He stated before shoving his entire length inside me. I took in a sharp intake of breath as tears once again began to form in the corners of my eyes. After a few moments he began to move at a steady pace and it started to feel more comfortable. After a short while I was taken by surprise as a intense wave of pleasure shook through my body, my back arching up and a shamefully loud moan escaping my lips. "Fuck Zero do that again and I won't last." My face blushed an even deeper shade of red at the purebloods words but only a few seconds past before another wave shot through my body and before I new it my chest was covered In my own cum and Kaname came inside me shortly after.

We lay there for a while kaname still inside of me his head on my neck. We were both breathing heavily. The pureblood lifted his head his eyes meeting mine.

"Zero, don't resent me for this." His eyes full of worry.

"No not for this, just everything else." I smiled and his lips met mine once again.

I don't know what this means but right now I don't think I care.

《《Haven't wrote sexy times scenes since I was like 14 and I don't know if I was any good at it then or now so please let me know am so nervous about this chapter lol thanks for reading if u do like it please vote comment suggestions are always welcome live ya mea xx 》》