1.New town, new life

I stare out of the car window, my black long hair blew in the breeze, my mother gazed at me and smiled brightly.

"Why did we had to move, I loved my school, we could've just went to another house in the same town, not move to a whole new one." I complained. But I had already knew the answer.

"We couldn't stay there any more Tay, your father.......he is a bad man, I couldn't be around that anymore,and niether could you." She responded placing her eyes back onto the road. I sighed and agreed. Ever since he first touched me wrongly when I was 10, he been doing that over and over again until I had to tell my mom. I don't regret telling her, but I am just upset that it took me 8 years to tell her. Now I am 18, ready to graduate in a couple months. Those memories still haunt me till today.........

Memories.........

"Hey, Taylor want to play a little game with daddy?" My father asked in an innocent voice. I nodded my head.

"Come, sit on daddys lap." He urged, I went and did as I was told.

"Now close your eyes, this might feel weird, but its okay." He say as his hands went down my pants.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" I asked him, still covering my eyes.

"Nothing, its just a game.".....................

"Tay, wake up, we are here." My mother say as she tapped me. I opened my eyes to a huge house, I smiled a little. I climbed out of the car and walked towards the front door. Well I had to admit but this house was way better than my old one. My mom opened the front door,  I stepped a foot on the new house's marble floor.

"Can I pick my own room?"  I asked my mother, she knodded her head. I sprinted upstairs to a large room. It had blue sparkling walls, and the bed was a queen sized, I jumped on the bed and laid on it. I sighed, a new life without my father, this is going to be fun.

"You will start school tomorrow." My mother say as she stood in my door way.

"But we just got here how am I enrolled already?"

"I have connections." She left out of the room. I sighed and shook my head. I couldn't wait to explore the new town.

When night hit I gracefully waltzed to the front door.

"Mom I'm taking the car!" I shouted to her. I then cranked it up and drove off to the nearest club. Not too far away I found one.
Starnight.

Sounds like an interesting club. I climb out the car and headed into the club. The bouncers stopped me and ordered an I.d, I broadcasted it, and they let me through.

The music was pumping in my viens, the first thing I wanted to do was get a drink and get drunk. I grabbed a drink and started to party, I haven't been so happy in my life. I danced my way to the dance floor, I spun around making my short black skirt twirl up, and my long hair come down into my face. I was about to fall before someone grabbed me from behind. I turn around quickly, a man about the age of 24 smiled down at me.

"Want to dance with me sweet thing?" He asked, his voice a lil raspy. I shook my head no and pulled away from him. He grabbed me again, and insisted that I do so.

"Get away from me you creep." I spat out, the club went from endless fun to creeper ville. I walk out of the club, as drunk as a sailor. The man followed me, I started to pick up the pace, he sped up too. I started to run towards my mother's car, but two more guys stood there blocking my access to it. The other man was close behind me. I had no choice but to run. I cut cut a corner into an alley.

"Where did you think you were going girl?" The man asked me, he was only 1 foot away from me, his breath intoxicated by liquor and weed.

"I just asked for a dance, but you run away, I'm not going to bite......that hard."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, the other 2 guys surrounded me. He licked my arm and smiled evilly. Then he was gone, someone swooped him up. I gasped as it was done to the other two as well.

"Who are you?" I asked. The man Tha stood before me had a hood drawn over his head, the stubble on his mouth and his lips were only visible. He didn't say anything but swiftly turned and walked away. My heart beat faster, but not in fear.