11. All bad things come to an end

I growled viciously towards him, we were circling eachother. He glared at me, and I did the same to him. My heart was pumping loudly, I didn't want to hurt my father but it looks like it's come to that, I can't belive all this time he was protecting me in the most vile way possible, but he was right. If only he had told me, I would've understood better, my mother and I would still be there, she wouldn't be

..........I cut my thoughts off as soon as my father pounced on me. I yelped as I hit my head on the brittle ground. His nashing teeth came towards my throat, ready to end me. I get up and kicked him, still a bit dazed from the head blow. I glared at my father he looked torn down, beaten up, bruised from the inside out. I couldn't continue, I didn't want to continue.

The orders from Kyles foul mouth strikes again, I attacked my father and after every blow I gave him, he gave me one back  a little harder.

I was tired, bruised, torn down, my wolf was no match for his wolf. I was on the ground, I did not have the will to get up again, he came at me, his crouch was low, his ears were pinned back onto his head. Kyles tongue lashing out towards me, making my wolf stand up, I did but was put into the ground again. Kyle made me get back up, but I had fallen back down. My dad was on top of me,his pain stricken eyes glared at me, knowing that I will not survive another blow.

"Daughter.....fight,don't fight me but the bond with you and him, there is a way to break a bond, but you won't like it much."

My father's voice echoed in my head, we can talk while we are wolves? Wow....

"Tell me how, I will do anything to be rid of this horrid bond." I say.

"A wolf of the same pack as me will have to bite your neck while you are still  in wolf form. That will get rid of his bond, and you will be mated to that same wolf."

I glared at him, my breaths were uneven, I couldn't take another hit from him. I agreed, what ever it takes.

My father howled,  getting a wolfs  attention, he came and quickly bit my neck, pain afflicted me. It was like in slow  motion, Kyle changed into his wolf and tried to attack the wolf that bit me, but my father got into the way. He blocked him from getting to the wolf that was still biting me.

I whimpered as pain afflicted my body, I couldn't feel anything. He stopped, and went on to fighting with the others. I lay there, as my bond was beginning to break from Kyle, I could feel it lifting.

"Help me kill your father NOW!" Kyles voice blasted into my head. My wolf began to obey, but I wouldn't let it. I contained it, fighting as hard as I could. I grunted as I tried my hardest not to obey.

"Do it now." Kyle growled deeply.

I was standing up now on all fours, my head was tilted low. My paws were etching their way towards my father. Kyle had a smiled in his eyes. I turned my head towards Kyle, my anger was beginning to become fatal.

"I will NOT be your puppet anymore!"

I barked. The bond fully lifted and I smiled towards Kyle. My father wounded him, he was back into his human form. I stalked towards him. I will not be his puppet anymore.