13. My poison

It was as if my heart stopped for a split second, my mouth felt dry and my eyes felt watery, I changed back into my human form, I stumbled towards my father, he was back into his human form, his eyes were pale, his arms were limp and frail,  his mouth was open, and his body was wielded. The wolf that he was fighting dwas still over him, holding his neck in his jaws still. I was saddened, then that saddened went to anger, then that anger went to malic, and the malic went to blood thirsty. I let out a scream, then I changed into my wolf and started to murder anyone dealing with my father's death. I lunged, and bit, and tore wolves to shreds. I felt power flowing through my viens, I've never felt this way before. I finally stopped and changed back to my human form I went towards my father and kneeled beside him, my temper raging even more.

"Dad, you can't be dead nn....noooo." I whimpered as I softly touched his face. His long hair covered his face, and his body was stone col, it was as if someone left him in a freezer. All of the half bloods that were turned into full wolves were dead. I killed them all. The remaining wolves stared at me, they were too in their human form, they were waiting to see what I was going to do.

I felt a soft hand touch my shoulder, I glare up and see Kyle stare at me. His face was hard and none moving. He bent down and gave me a hug, I pulled away shaking my head no. But he kept pulling me in to him, not letting me go. I finally let him hug me, my emotions were sprawled and hardened. I stare back at my father, his body limp and like a stone. I couldn't believe he was dead, just like my mother.

Kyle smoothed out my hair, his emotions were the same as mine.

"You know, I did love you back Taylor, I just didn't show it, I was.......I was weak, you made me weak, I used you as a weapon to make your father angry. I didn't mean to be so cruel and demanding, I am sorry Taylor for your lost and I am sorry for ever hurting you." Hearing that apology from his lips were relaxing. I sighed into his chest.

Besides his flaws and his demanding ways, and his cruel ways. I can still see the good in him. He was truly bad for me, maybe even the worst for me, but I couldn't  help but still feel safe with him. He was like a piece of candy that would most likely be poisoned. Kyle is poison......but he is my poison.