3.True side

A tap sounded onto my window, I glared at my window and peered out. Must be the wind, but in a split second something crossed my eye. I turned back around to find the mystery guy up in a tree beside my house. I gasped as his eyes focused on me. I opened my window...

"Ummm excuse me but how do you know where I live?" I asked him. But of course he didn't answer, he just kept staring at me. I sighed and was about to close my window, but he swung from the branch and entered into my room. He closed the window and locked it behind him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he grabbed my arm and sniffed it. He growled a low menacing growl before letting my arm go. He grazed his long hair back from his face before sighing heavily. I just stared at him like he was crazy stepping foot into my room. Well he was crazy.

He stepped towards me and picked me up, he placed me into the closet and closed the door. I opened the door and protested.

"Hey I don't know who you think you are but you need to leave."I ordered crossing my arms over my chest. He didn't listen to me instead he went downstairs and waited by the door, waiting for something. I went beside him. He glared at me alarm on his face, he pointed back to my room like he was telling me to go back to the closet.

"No I will not go back to the closet unless you tell me what's going on..."

He grabbed me and swung me over his shoulder. I kicked him but that didn't bother him much. He placed me back into the closet, I managed to escape from him and go downstairs, I opened the front door and stopped in my tracks. My economic teacher was standing there, he looked pissed and angered.

"What the hell?" I say under my breath,  the teacher cane towards me and grabbed me. I screamed loudly, then the mystery guy once agian saved me from his grasp. He pushed me away and swung at the teacher, the teacher fought back. The guy fell backwards but caught himself in midair and changed into this beast. It looked like an over grown wolf.

"Is that.....a wolf?" I asked myself. And Indeed it was. He lunged at the teacher who was now a wolf as well. They went to slashing at eachother making no mistake of missing. I just laid there glaring at them brawl. My breaths quickened as the mystery guy knocked the teacher onto the ground and bit his neck, tearing it off the body.....or at least almost did. The teacher changed back to himself and walked away his head mending back to his body, still in a wolf type thing the mystery guy came towards me and growled. I coward away, trying to get away, he changed back to himself and extended a hand towards me, I grabbed it. He helped me back into my house and laid me on the couch. I was still stunned that he was a beast and not a regular human boy.

"What are you?" I asked him. He just glared at me and touched my face. He gazed into my eyes and smiled widely. I sighed knowing he won't answer me. I stood up before he grabbed my arm.

"My name is Kyle, and I am a werewolf." He finally said.

"So you finally speak." I say smiling.

"Were you there that night in the alley?"

He knodded his head and smiled. I smiled as well.

"Why have you been protecting me?" I asked a lil curious.

"You are in grave danger, when I first sniffed out your scent I knew you were different from any other human, so when those.......those pieces of shit tried to have you for themselves, I couldn't let that happen, it is just wrong. And plus I....."

His voice trailed off.

" I understand, and why did they want to bite me?"

"They wanted to make you their mate, but you can't make a human into your mate unless they have wolf blood in them.......I can smell it all over you."

I walked away a little bit, shocked.

"So you're saying that I.....me....have wolf....."

"Yes, you have wolf blood coursing through your viens. Either your mom or dad is a wolf, you can't turn unless you be mated to a wolf, when a wolf mates with a human we have people like you who isn't fully a wolf but not fully human either."

Wow, too much to take in after just moving in here not too long ago. I sighed and paced around the room.

"So, I'm half and half??" I asked. He knodded his head.

"And you protect me."

"How do I know your intentions aren't the same as theirs," I asked.

"Cause its not." He stood up and grabbed me hugging me close against his chest. He departed and walked out the house. ....