7. Loose ends

We pulled into a house, one that is way bigger than mine. It had three stories, and it wasn't flawed with thickened bushes or tall grass, it was simply lovely. He helped me out the truck and into the house that I assume is his. I step into the house, the feeling of home greeted me suddenly.

"You live here alone?" I asked feeling my hands on ancient objects that were foreign to me.

"Yes, I do, but this house had once belonged to my parents..." His voice was subdued and trailed off.

"What had happened to them?"

"It was like watching a romeo and juliet play, thugs came into my home, my mom hid me into a quiet place, they held down my father while they did anything they intended to do to my mother, they murdered my father, my mother filled with such grieve took a knife and plunged it into her own chest, killing herself." He glanced down at the floor. "I was 10 years old at the time, and witnessing the deaths of both my parents that young, had crippled me, I didn't talk for years, no one knew of my voice, no one heard me utter a single word. Until you had come, that was the first time I had ever spoken in so long."

He turned towards me, placing his soft hands gently on my face. I sighed into his palms.

"You brought out my voice, you brought out the guy who was hiding within himself, it was all you..."

"But how, I didn't do anything."

He sighed and did a deep chuckle.

"You don't know of our past do you?" He asked me.

Of our past? What do he mean.....did he already know me?

"Yes, I've met you before, it was when we both were 16, I remember that day pretty clearly." He began.

"Well tell me...." I said, not knowing if I had met him.

Memories.....Kyle Pov

I turned into my wolf for the first time, I couldn't control it just yet. I shifted and I felt more alive than ever. I bolted through the woods, and came across a puddle. I stopped and glared at myself. I was a bit scrawny, I looked more of a dog than a wolf. I sighed, well I was a scrawny human. I continued through the woods until I came across a neighborhood. A small house that look unfit to live in was placed there. I trotted up to it and nosed out a scent, it was of a female. I glared into a glass door, that's where her room was. She lay on her bed, she looked frightened and alone. Her long black hair was sprawled on the bed, she held her blanket so close to her frail body. She sobbed silently, there was a little sniffle here and there. She sought comfort that was obviously not going to be given to her. I pawed the glass, eager to give her that sweet comfort. She sits up, and eye me. She smiles and wobble to the door and open it, letting me inside. She was no taller than 4'11, she was skinny, and had bruises on her paled skin. She petted me softly and I surprisingly loved it. She laid on her bed and patted me to lay beside her, I did so. We fell into a deep sleep after that.

The morning has come, I had  changed back to my human form without knowing it , I had my arm around her, and I was nude. I quickly pranced from her bed and tried to silently sneak out, I needed something around my waist, I quickly rummaged through her drawer to find some boy joggers. I smiled and put them on and quickly left out the room. I went back to the woods and glanced back, I knew, just knew she was the one for me, and that I would go through anything to keep her safe..

"You were that dog I had let in from my glass door? I asked him. He knodded a little embarrassed.

"Show me proof, show me those joggers." I say as I cross my arms. He beckoned me to follow so I did as he wanted. He searched his drawer to pull out gray joggers. I gasped and laughed.

"You sneaky little douche bag." I said as I hit him on the chest.

"But did I give you comfort and security?" He had asked, and I nodded my head.

"But you were still sly and sneaky." I said making an attempt to hit him on the chest again, but he caught my arm and grinned. He pulled me closer to him, my body started to send tingles all over. I bit my lip as he stooped down to kiss me, I kissed him back eager for his lips. He did a soft moan/growl into my lips before pinning me onto the wall. I moaned in satisfaction. He loosened his grip on my arms as he placed me onto the bed. He sniffed my neck just as those other wolves had done but his was different....I actually wanted him to do that. He glared at me.

"Tay, tell me, do you want to be my mate forever?" He asked in a dark tone, he was serious. I didn't know yet.

"I don't know." I say a lil quietly. He departed from me and laid on his back.

"You are one complicated woman." He say as he wiped his mouth. 

I climbed on top of him smiling my smile.

"But I didn't say I didn't want you to bite me." I say. He grinned.

"Bite me." I say seductively,  I bit my lip at him. He smiled and grabbed me pinning me on the bed. He kissed my neck and pulled away.

"Are you sure you want to be my mate?" He asked me before continuing.

"If not you then who else? " I asked him.

He smiled and tilted my head. He kissed me there again, this time licking it. It felt good and I wanted him to comtinue.

I closed eyes, and picture us together forever, I wanted him to be mine. And mine only.