9.True Colors

"Why do you want me so bad?? I am your flesh and blood." I say as he strapped me down into a chair...just great...

"I want you because you will be strong one day, stronger than me." He finished tying my arms to the chair.

"I've been training you all these years, maybe in the worst ways but I've trained you to become something more." He stands up crossing his arms.

"Dad, you call molesting me nightly was training? What the fuck." I spat out. "You are one cruel man."

He just chuckled, a smile was imprinted on his face.

"Yes it was training, cause I just knew, just knew that all these other wolves would start for you cause you are half and half, my intent wasn't to hurt you my child, it was to help you get used to the things wolves might do to you." He brushed his hair out his eyes and pace around the room.

"Why am I tied up?"

"I don't want you running away again, the Balter wolves are near, you need to stay safe, and to do that I need to tie you down." He sighed.

"The Balter wolves? Who are they?"

"They are a clan of ruthless wolves who attack the half bloods and make them their mates, once they are their mates they can control them." His voice changed to a deep menacing tone when he spoke of it.

"And you, my child are a half blood, what I've been doing was trying to keep you safe and away from guys so that you wouldn't get caught up with their seductively, but I had clearly failed,  you've fallen for Kyle." His voice rose to bitterness at the sound of name.

"But Kyle protects me, he keeps me safe from harm." I protested.

"You don't know of Kyle...." 

"What don't I know about him, I kow he is a werewolf, he protects me, and he cares for me." I defended him.

"Kyle is a BALTER WOLF CHILD!" He yelled at me his arms flaring into the air.

"Have he marked you and made you his mate?" He asked me then.

I tilted my head low, Kyle is a Balter wolf, but he was so kind and so protective.

"They are a clan of ruthless wolves who attack the half bloods and make them their mates, once they are their mates they can control them."

He bit me, his mark is on my neck, but I wasn't his mate, well not fully.

"Let me see your neck." He cooed coming towards me. He lifted up my dark long hair and gasped loudly.

"You have his mark, please tell me you didn't have sex with him." My father's eyes were pleading I've never seen him this way before. 

"No, we didn't have sex." I confessed. A sign of relief crossed his face.

"Kyle isn't like them though." I say.

"Like hell he isn't...."

We were inturrupted by the breaking of the door, Kyle stood there his fists balled and a couple more like himself stood there.

"Give me the mutt, and I will let you live." He said in a voice that scared me, I've never heard him speak like that.

"No, she's my daughter and all I tried to do was protect her from you people." My dad responded stepping up towards them, in an attack mode.

"I have always hated you Datter wolves." Kyle spat while he went towards my father.

"Well Kyle my daughter is a Datter wolf, so I guess you hate her too." 

Kyle smirked at my father.

"I like your daughter, she'll be easy to control, it only took me several days for her to like me, I wonder how long it will take before I can control the lil mutt."

His words, they were cruel and heartless, a tear fell down my face.

"And well since I I have implanted my mark on her, I can make her change forms, and attack any enemy." He boasted.

With that being said I felt a sharp pain in my neck where he bit me, then it spread all the way to my feet.

I heard a growl come up into my throat, this wasn't like me, and I thought I could only change if I was mated.

"I thought I could only change when I'm mated not just a simple bite." I complained as the pain grew stronger.

"Oh, my dear, I said YOU could change when you're mated, I can change you into your wolf anytime I please." An evil laugh escaped his mouth. "Oops I left out a part didn't I? "

I screamed as I changed into that ratchet beast. I was on all four in a matter of seconds,  I had my ears pinned back and my stance of attack ready, my father attacked Kyle. Kyle glanced at me and smiled, he waved his hand towards my father, without wanting to I pounced on my father and started to knaw at his shoulder. I threw him across the room, and I growled deeply, ready to attack again. I couldn't control myself.

My father was injured and knocked out. Kyle departed from the room, making me come with him like a dog on a leash. Kyle turned to me.

"Hush, go to sleep."

I obeyed, my eyes felt heavy. I collapsed on the flood still in my wolf form.

I thought Kyle was sweet and caring, but he turned out to be worst than the other wolves I've encountered.

My Poison....On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara