8.His "mate"

I lay there as he bit me, but briefly, he pulled away from me and smiled a little of my blood was stained on his lips. We didn't get far, he only bit me which saddened me....isn't mating with the sex in it too?? Well we didn't do that, he wanted to respect me. He got from on top of me and laid on to his back. I sighed and tried to get up before he laid me back down.

"You don't want to do that." He say in a warning voice.

"Why, I feel fine." I say.

"Trust me you will feel pain in your neck as you start to become my mate."

I sighed and laid back down.

"Aren't we supposed to like...you know...have intercourse? " I asked.

"That's after the bite, that's when you become my full mate. The bite just warn the other wolves to stay away from you."

I nodded my head, just as I done that my neck started to light in fire, but not literally, it felt like fire was licking at my neck, and burning it. I gasped in pain, I was about to scratch at it, but Kyle stopped me from doing so by holding down my arms.

I started to scream loudly, as the burn traveled down my legs and arms. It filled my whole body, then it all stopped abruptly.

The pain ceased and I felt alright again. I sighed as Kyle let go of my arms. I sat up on the bed, he smiled as he touched my neck.

"There's a mark on your neck." He said. I went to the bathroom and looked at my scar on my neck. It was beautiful, it was the shape of a half blue moon. I smiled.

"What now?" I had asked, Kyle shrugged his shoulders. I walked back to the room and laid on the bed. I stared up at the ceiling, my mind in circles. I was marked by Kyle, I never knew I would do something so daring and out of the way, but I have.

"Do you want to take a shower?" He had asked me. I nodded my head and went into the bathroom. I took a long shower and got out, realizing that I didn't have any underwear or clothes here. Embarrassed I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out into the room.

"Do you have anything I could wear by chance?" I asked him blushing. He smiled and tossed me my underwear I had worn before, but they were washed and he threw me my old joggers and one of his shirts. I nodded my head, as in saying thank you, and pranced back into the bathroom to put on some clothing. I walked out and went to sit beside him. He was stuck on some homework from friday.

Before I could utter out a word the alarm went off, and the sound of breaking glass and doors were heard. I stood up and Kyle did also. I stood there while he went downstairs. I heard growls and a sound of breaking bones, grunts, and breaking wood. I was suddenly frightened and didn't know what to do. I walked down stairs to find my father and Kyle brawling. This was my first time I have ever seen my dad in his wolf form. He was way larger than Kyle, he had thick black fur and over large teeth that was about 5 inches long. Kyle, on the other hand, was smaller, he had shorter fangs and not a large head at all. He looked like a runt compared to my father. Kyle glared at me his eyes wide with worry. I stepped back as my father eyes me too. His growl sound like 100 thunderstorms at once.  My heart raced as he tried to get me, but Kyle grabbed his tail, lifting him up and throwing him to the side. Kyle came to me and placed me onto his back, he then bolted out of the house, quickly sprinting to the woods. He didn't look back, and I didn't either, but I knew my father was chasing us, cause I could hear is heavy paws thump on the ground behind us. The thumping ended, he stopped in his tracks...or so I thought. Out of no where I was knocked from Kyles back and hit the forest floor hard. Then my father picked me up in his teeth, he sprinted the other way.

"Kyle!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. Kyles head jerked my way. He had started to run my way. But he couldn't catch up.

"Kyle, please,.Kyle." I screamed again. My father's breaths became frantic as he had sped up. He flung me onto his back, he was going so fast I was afraid to jump off, I clung on for dear life. I closed my eyes waiting for it to end, and hoping that Kyle would save me.