40. Chapter

"Y/n. I'll teach you."
I frowned. What made him change his mind?

"Do you want to start with shooting or with melee?" Jungkook asked.

I walked towards him. His eyes were showing everything. He was stresssed, anxious, exhausted, worried and many other things. Something really bad was about to happen. I could tell there was trouble, and it involved me. That was why he wanted to teach me. He noticed how dangerous the situation was and now, he wanted me to be prepared.
But if it really involved me, why wouldn't he tell me? I had the right to know. And i was gonna find out what was bothering him so much.

"Jungkook...... could we talk alone for a second?" I questioned.

Jungkook nodded, before leading me towards a room. The wall, floor and furniture were black. It gave away a dangerous, yet elegant aura.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking into his eyes.
Jungkook ran his hand through his head. He was obviously frustrated.

"If you don't have the energy to tell me, then tell me another day. But please tell me before it's to late. I want to help you. I really do. It pains me to see you like this. You're as stressed as you've never been before. I only want you to open up, and if you're worried wether i could take it or nor, jungkook. I have you. And that's everything i need to calm down." I explained.

Jungkook sighed. He slowly started stroking my cheek with his left hand.
His touch was soft and warm. His touch made me feel at home.

"I don't want to bother you with it. We've just arrived in Seoul. You shouldn't be worried by my work."

Jungkook kissed my forhead. I took his hands in mine.

"Jungkook. I love you and you love me. Whenever i am bothered by something you want to know, what's happening, don't you? I feel the same way. I want to know whatever bothers you. And then, i want to help you with your problems. Together, we are stronger. Don't hide things from me. No matter what they are. If they scare me or make me mad or whatever. I have you, jungkook. And you, alone your presence will make everything better. So please just tell me."  I explained.

"Do you remeber the day you were kidnapped?" Jungkook questioned.

I nodded.

"I killed sehun and he was the right hand of a mafia leader. My worst enemy. He already hated me before, now he does even more. He wants my head and every other head that gets in between...." Jungkook sighed.

"He wants yours, too. But i won't let him do any harm to you. That's why i need you to be prepared. Worst case scenario is that you'll be alone and that they'll attack you then. He will make you suffer once he gets you. He wants to punish me and that's the best way to do so. He caught wind of us and you are my vulnerability. He knows that now. I will do whatever i can to keep you safe and guarded at all time, but in this world of mine, you always have to be prepared for the worst case."

"Thanks for telling me." I said, after his explanation and pecked him on his lips.

"When will training start?" I questioned.

"You can change your clothes and we can start right then, if you want to do melee first, if you want to start with shooting, we can start right now." Je replied.

I smiled, before answering
"Let's start with shooting."

Jungkook led me the way. Only now, everything started sinking in. Somebody wanted me dead, but not only that. They wanted to torture me. And they'd do anything to do so. I trusted jungkook to protect me and keep me safe, yet i had doubts. He was leader of one of the most powerful mafias, but they were able to kidnap me once, so why wouldn't they be able to do it again? They were dangerous and powerful, too. Jungkook said that you'd always have to be prepared for the worst thing possibly happening in this world. But the worst thing possibly happening wasn't me having to fight alone, it was that their plan would work and if i was about to fight alone, would i be able to fight many men. The other mafia leader surely wasn't that stupid, not to try and fight me with many people. Why else would he've been where he was now?
What if they already started with their plan, and what if we weren't prepared enough?

"Y/n." Jungkook called out my name.
"Yes?" I questioned.
"Did you listen to what i said?" He asked, a husky chukle leaving his mouth.
"I'm sorry." I whispered.
"Don't be. Take this gun and follow my steps." Jungkook instructed and took a gun laying next to the one he had pointed at

He walked towards the shooting range.
"Stand there." Jungkook pointed to a place a few meters away from where he was standing.

"The guns aren't loaded right now, so you don't have to worry about shooting anyone. Firstly, I'm going to show you, how to hold it right.

"Your dominant hand should grip the gun high on the back strip." Jungkook explained, while showing me how to do it.

I followed what he was doing. Jungkook was carefully looking at my steps.

"Now, place your other hand, so that it is pressed firmly against the exposed portion of the grip which is not covered by your dominant hand. All four fingers should be under the trigger guard with the index finger pressed hard underneath it." He continued.

I followed his instructions.

"Now place both of your hands as high as possible on the grip with the thumb forward, roughly below where the slide meets the frame."

I again followed his instructions.

"Your holding your gun how it's supposed to be held. Now, aim and shoot. You'll have to practice enough, then you'll get the grip of it."

"Load your gun and hold it  like you just did."

I loaded my gun and positioned it like jungkook had instructed me.

"Aim at the target and shoot."

I aimed at the target which was a few meters in front of me. I positioned my gun where the middle of the target was and shot.

The bullet landed on a three.

"Try again. Your hands are shaking so the gun will naturally point somewhere else when you take to much time. The time between when you've found where you want to shoot and between shooting is longer and more relevant than you might think, but as i said, it'll take some time to get used to it. Now shoot again."