34. Chapter

I woke up with a big smile on my face as I remembered last night. Jungkook and I kissed and it had felt like it was our first one. I touched my lips, his ones were still as soft as before.

After having taken a shower, I heard my phone ping. I quickly went to look which message I had received:

Jungkook
Hope you slept well ;)
Does my girlfriend want to go to the park with me today?

Me:
Why wouldn't your girlfriend want to meet you? You just have to give her the information she needs to know ;)

Jungkook:
Tell her that I'll pick her up at 2 pm ;)

Me:
I sure as hell will ;)

I bit my lip. I was really excited. Walking around in a park with Jungkook surely sounded like heaven.

"Good morning." I greeted as I entered the kitchen. Maddie has already made some pancakes.
"Good morning. You really look happy today. Could it be, that something special happened yesterday?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.
"There might have been a peck."
Now Maddie raised an eyebrow.
"Only a peck?"
I nodded. She didn't need to know the truth.
"I see." She said smiling.
"So are you going to see him again?" She asked.
"We're going to the park today. He'll pick me up at 2pm." I explained, taking a bite from the pancakes.
"Tastes good." I commented.
"I really ship you both." Maddie stated.
"You two would surely make wonderful kids."
I chuckled.
"I'm to young to think about kids, so you shouldn't worry about MY kids either."
"But I soon want to be an aunt." She poured.
"Then get someone else." I stated, staring at Maddie. She sometimes had really weird thoughts.

I looked into the mirror, feeling insecure about my looks. Would Jungkook like my outfit? He was way to good for me. I still didn't know why he'd go after someone like me, but I was happy to have him and from now on, I'd cherish every moment I'd share with him.

As soon, as I heard the doorbell ring, I grabbed my bag and ran towards the porch.
"You look beautiful, my girlfriend." Jungkook stated as all my worries flowed away. A smile spread across my face.
"Thanks. You look awesome, too, my boyfriend." I replied.

Jungkook offered me his hand, which I gladly took, before we left to go towards his car.

As I stepped out of the car, I saw a beautiful park with blooming trees. Maybe it was the beautiful sight or maybe it was the person standing next to me that made the moment seem so magical.
"Should we start our walk?" Jungkook asked.
"We shall." I replied, linking arms.

We were walking around the nature for hours, till we stopped under a tree.
The sun was shining down on jungkooks face. His features were clearly visible and more beautiful than they had ever been before.
"Have I told you that you look really good with the sun shining on you?" I asked, looking into his eyes. Jungkook instantly wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Have I ever told you that I've been dreaming of sharing a moment like this with you?" He replied.
"Thank you." I said. Jungkook raised an eyebrow.
"Thank you for everything. You give me a reason and I'm really thankful for that." I explained.
"You don't have to thank me for that, because you are my reason. I had never thought of falling in love till I met you. You changed my world to something better."
He stated, before leaning in and kissing me passionately.  My lips instantly replied to his. It felt like the whole world stopped and only we were left.

The rang bell as we entered a coffee shop near the park.
"What would you like to have?" The waiter asked.
"Two coffees please." Jungkook said.
We sat down on a table next to the window. You could see the park from there.
"Did you like it today?" Jungkook asked.
"I loved it. It was really romantic." I replied.
"When will I be able to see my girlfriend after today?" He questioned.
"Hence I'll have work and college tomorrow and the following days, probably not soon." I stated, feeling suddenly sad. I was sure that I would miss him. We had shared so many wonderful moments in the past two days, but unfortunately I had a life here and the question was wether Jungkook's and my schedule would fit together. Wouldn't jungkook have to go back to Korea soon? I was still going to university in Chicago. How would that work out?

"Can't you make time for me?" Jungkook pouted.
"I'll try." I replied.
"Please." Jungkook begged, looking at me with puppy eyes.
"You can be really cute if you want something from me. What happened to your image?" I asked. Jungkook only kept staring at me.
"Okay. I'll make some time for you." I said.
"I'll visit you anyways and work, but now, we can go on a date again." Jungkook said happily.

"Your coffee." The waiter said, while handing us our cups. I took a sip.
"Do you have to go back to Korea soon?" I decided to ask.  Jungkook suddenly stopped drinking.
"I'll stay here as long as I can, and if I'll have to leave, I'll come back as soon as possible." Jungkook promised.
I bit my lips.
"We just got back together, I don't want us to already have to say goodbye." I stated.
Jungkook kissed me on my cheek.
"Don't worry, baby. That won't happen so soon and we technically never broke up."
I chuckled, remembering yesterday.
"Your really good with words."

Jungkook and I were walking out the shop, when suddenly a girl in front of us started talking.
"Jungkook. I haven't seen you in a while. How are you? I would have never expected you to come to Chicago, but since you are here, you can call me when you need me. Who's the girl next to you?"