14.Chapter

~Jk pov.
I really enjoyed Y/N being at my house. Her scent was now on my bedsheets. I'm really excited for when we're both older. Our kids would look amazing, I'm sure about that. I was sitting on my desk, when my thoughts suddenly got interrupted by a knock on the door.  It was Yuna that stepped in.
"How may I help you?" I asked politely. I thought that she was having lunch with my baby. She bit her lip as if she was trying to think about something.
"Look.... I know about you and Y/N." I smirked. I wondered what exactly she had told her.
"Is that the only reason you came here?"

"I wanted to ask you something." She stated. I nodded, signalling her to start.

"What do you want her to be in your life?"
I didn't even have to think about this.

"I want her to be my future wife and the mother of my children."

A smile crept on Yuna's face.
"Great, then I need to talk with you about something."

~Y/N pov
I was waiting for Yuna. She wanted to go to the toilet, but she took so long. I groaned and took out my phone. Suddenly I saw a message from Jungkook.
'I'm going to take you on a date today. Wear something nice ;)'
After I read that, I smiled like an idiot. He made me feel things I've never felt before, but it felt so good. I bit my lip, as Yuna arrived. Why did she have such an awfully big smile on her face? Suspicious!
"Let's go to class." She said eagerly.
"What's up with you?"

"What do you mean?" She tried to act dumb.

"You look so suspiciously happy."

Yuna just chuckled, but then asked:
"Am I not allowed to smile?"
Okay... Something was definitely off.
"Sure.."
I decided to let it slide for now.

I stood in front of my closet searching for something nice to wear.

^
The dress

I went into the kitchen, being all excited. But wait.... Something was awfully off. Where was my stepmother? I looked through the entire house, but there was no sign of her. I was panting. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I went to the front and was blessed with the sight. There stood the most handsome man I've ever seen.
"You look beautiful today." He said smiling. A blush crept up my cheeks.
"Thanks. You look quite good yourself."
Jungkook chuckled.
"Thanks. Why are you a bit out of breath?"
"Did I tell you about my stepmother? Well... She's gone."
"I'm sure she's just somewhere with some random lover."
"Right." I agreed.

~Jk pov
When she mentioned her stepmother, I felt a bit caught. I had been taking care of the fucking bitch.

~Flashback
I stepped into the dark room.
"Who are you and what do you want from me?" The witch asked. I simply chuckled.
"You've got quite a lot of questions."
I turned on a small light.
"Why am I here?" She nagged.
"Look what I got here, perfect for a torture." I picked up a knife and showed it to her. She looked frightened. I loved to see those scared eyes. It made it only more amusing.
"You are a monster." She spatted.
"I'm sure that IF I'd be a monster, I would not be the only one in this room." I replied with disgust.
"Why am I even here?"  She rasped.
"Do you know this girl?" I asked, showing her a picture of my baby.
She shook her head.
"Are you sure?"
She kept up with her lie. I decided to show her the video. The witch gulped hard.
"I am going to repeat myself one more time. Do. You. Know. Her?"

"Oh.. her.... Um...." She thought about wether it was possible that this couldn't be her. I glared at her. We both knew the truth, and we both knew that the other one did, too. "Yes." She whispered. The witch seemed a bit scared. How funny.
"What is she to you?" I asked.
"My lovely daughter." I chuckled at her reply. As if I'd believe that.
"May I ask what she's to you?"
"Curiosity kills the cat... That's what they say. Am I right?" I made it clear. She should only speak when asked, and NO questions.
"Now, what is she really to you?" I repeated my question.
"My stepdaughter." Finally, the truth.
"Where's her father?"
"He's gone."
"Explain."
She seemed to have gotten nervous.
"He's where all the other ones with his condition are." She wouldn't answer me. What a shame.
"Do you love him."
"Yes, but he loved his stupid ex-wife."
"So you are jealous?"
She chuckled.
"I was. Not anymore. I've got him under control."
"Is that so?" I questioned. "Well... We kind of drifted off from our actual doing. Where were we? Why did you hurt the girl?"
"She deserved it." The witch spat.
(So the 'brutal content will kinda start here. It's not that brutal though. Just a warning for those who can't stand it at all.)
I couldn't hold my anger back and stabbed her in her leg.
"She never did anything to deserve that!"
I yelled. Surprisingly, she didn't even flinch.
"She stole Hyuna's boy."
"He was never hers. Say that you regret it!"
"But I don't. I'd never regret hurting that bitch."
She had crossed the line. I took an injection that would make her body stiff and put it in her body. After that, I took a knife and stabbed her in the stomach. The funny thing was, that she couldn't scream nor move. I cut off the skin on her arm. I could see the pain in her eyes. That's what you get when you mess with the people I love, especially the person I love the most. After the excruciating torture, I stabbed her in her heart. I went outside and told my second hand to organise the cleaning.
(The brutal part is over, for those who skipped xd)

~Y/N pov
When we arrived at the restaurant, I was amazed. It was close to the beach and looked so romantic. We both sat down, ate and talked. It was like always, but one thing was different. Jungkook seemed somehow nervous. I wondered what was going on inside his head.

After we finished our food, we went outside to the beach. We were walking near the water, when Jungkook suddenly kneeled down. He took something out of his pocket. It was a little velvet box. Jungkook opened it and inside was a wonderful silver diamond ring.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"