11. Chapter

Jk pov.
"I think we should end this"
And with that, she left. This felt like somebody stabbed me directly in my heart. Those words that had left her mouth hurt so much. It felt like a thousand bullets shot me. I've never felt so sad. And trust me, I've been through a lot. But this girl makes me feel things I have never felt before. I never even knew that I those things existed. Like love on first sight. She thought me so much about those things. Love, lust, attraction, caring.

I went into my Ferrari and drove off to my apartment. I must say, that I put on a little bit to much speed..

As I arrived, I put down my things and went into my office. I sat down on my chair and replayed the moment.
"I think we should end this."
A tear slipped down my eyes... Shit.. I needed to do something about this. I can't just let her slip away. I didn't even know why. Why she was doing this. Why did she have to end this. Wasn't I good enough for her? People would kill to be with me, but she.... She rejected me. The only one not wanting to be with me was the love of my life.

I called my second hand.
"Yes, sir?" He asked politely.
"Get me every information about my girl. Everything that has happened the last week.... NOW!"
"Of course, sir" and with that I ended the call. I loved having so much athority, but I didn't wanna show this side to Y/N... Yet....

~Y/N pov
It hurt. Saying those words to him, but t needed to act though. I needed to act sincere of what I'm doing. It was better that way anyway. Otherwise he probably would have left me for a better girl and all the pain was useless. Him spending time with me was useless, because I was useless. Why would anybody want me? Care for me? Love me? Right there is no reason for that. I'm glad that I've left so quick, otherwise I would have changed my mind or worse I would have cried in front of him. I quickly gathered myself and went to my job in the cafe.

As I entered I could here the bell chime.
"Hello!" My co-worker Tzuyu welcomed me.
"Hi." I said quietly. I didn't want my voice to crack.
"What's wrong?" She asked worried.
"Nothing" I lied.
"I just want you to know, that you can talk about everything with me, right?" She replied, obviously still worried.
I just nodded in response and went to the lockers. I took out my work clothes and went to do my job.

After I finished work, I went to a near by supermarket and bought cigarettes. I have never smoked before, but right now felt like the right time. I was devastated. I didn't know what to do. My whole life was trash, confusing. Why couldn't I at least keep my dad or have a nice step-mom? But it seemed as if the lord above had other plans for me. I didn't know why I've done to suffer so much, but I must have done something wrong.

I opened the front door. Luckily my 'mum' wasn't here. I guessed that she was in some club, fucking some 25 year olds. But on the other hand... Why would anybody like to fuck her? Maybe she gave them drugs. Who knows. At least she would be capable of it.

I went into my room. Tomorrow, I had a chemistry exam. I took out my laptop and studied while listening to some music.

I looked at the clock. It was already 10 pm so I took a shower and went into my night clothes.

After that I opened my special food drawer. I took out some ramen with kimchi taste and cooked it.

I cleaned the kitchen and went into my room. I continued learning, but all the sudden, a memory came back into my mind.

Jungkook has always been so nice and carieng and yet I broke up. Without even reasoning it. It thought that it was better that way. We are not made for each other and if he finds out about my 'family', he'll probably break things. I rather ended it now than that it got worse at the end.

Did you see my bag?
Did  you see my bag?
트로피들로 백이 가득해
How you think bout that?

I searched for my phone and turned the alarm of. I felt my back hurting and my head aching. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. Oh shit... I had fallen asleep on my table.
I quickly stood up, went into the bathroom and took a pain killer.
After that I organized some stuff and got ready.
I wore this:

I went into the hallway

I went into the hallway. It seemed like nobody was here... Weird.
Right no, I was walking into the kitchen. Still no sign of the witch. I took an apple and left.

I was walking into the school and as always, there was my best friend Yuna waiting for me.
"So... How was your day, before you saw this beautiful sunshine?" She said.
"It was good... At least before I saw your disgusting face." I teased.
"Ya.. my face is the most handsome." She replied acting hurt.
She somehow was able to make me laugh all the time. Call it friendship goals if you'd like to.
"Yeah... Sure." I replied sarcastically.
She pouted, but then asked:
"Did you study for chemistry?"
I nodded.
"As much that I even fell asleep on my desk."
She laughed.
"That's so typical for you."
I hit her on the shoulder.
"Ow-" she cried.
"You deserved it." I said for my defense.
"Not at all" she stated.

We went into class. Everybody was already seated. I'm rarely late, but at days were I've got an exam I kinda am always. Anyways... I sat down and took out my pencil case, ready to rock this shit.

The test went okay. Me and Yuna were currently eating lunch. I was so happy I didn't have Maths today. I couldn't face him right now.
I excused myself and went into the toilet... I had the girls thing.... I washed my hands, to focused to notice somebody walking in. But when I heard the door lock, I looked that way.

There was Jungkook bridely smirking at me.
"You didn't think I would leave you, did you?"

A/N
Hope you like this chapter. If you have song ideas, comment.