23. Chapter

Suddenly, my phone rang. An unknown number had sent me a message. I couldn't believe my eyes. This couldn't be true, right?

Unknown
You're questioning your dearest boyfriend, right? He's so rich, yet he tries to sell you that he's a teacher. Did you know, that he owns the school. Did you know, that he wanted to become your teacher, when in reality he just wanted to be close to you. He's obsessed with you. He even killed your stepmother. You wondered why she wasn't home, here, you've got your answer. Jungkook's a monster. He kills people, sells illieagal things and tortures people. He is a gang leader. The leader of the biggest mafia. If I were you, I'd run away, before he'll hurt you.

There was a video attached to the message. I only needed to see the first few seconds to notice what it was. It was a video of jungkook torturing my stepmother. The thing that hurt me the most, wasn't that he was doing all this, but that he didn't tell me. Wasn't I good enough for him? Was he ever planning on telling me or would he have kept it a secret forever?

Jungkook looked me into my eyes. I could clearly see the guilt. He knew, that I knew.
"Y/n, I can explain-" he started.

"You can explain? You fucking can explain? What is there to explain? Everything is in explained in the message, jungkook. "

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to loose you. Please forgive me, please." Jungkook looked at me with sad eyes. It hurt me to see him like that, but my anger was bigger. He didn't trust me and that sunk deep.

"I need a break. I don't know if I can trust you anymore. You lied to me the whole time. I gave you the chance to tell me the truth often enough, but you never took it. We're over. I'm sorry." I said, as tears started to form themselves in my eyes.

"Please y/n, forgive me." He pleaded as he started to cry. "I love you with all my heart, please don't leave me."

"I'm sorry Jungkook, but I can't forgive you right now. Maybe one day, but not today." And with that, I left, crying.

~jk pov

When y/n asked me about what I really did for living, I knew I had to tell her soon. I wanted to slowly bring her into my world, but some bastard decided that he'll spill the beans. He had sent me a message telling me that he had told her everything. That's when I knew I fucked up. I wanted to kill the person, because of him, she had left me. I tried to convince her not to, but she was to stubborn. I just hoped she would come back into my arms after a few days. She probably needed some time to comprehend everything, but everything would turn to normal again, right?
"What happened?" Jimin asked as he entered the room.
"Wasn't y/n staying at yours?" He questioned.
"Thanks for reminding me. You're helping the situation so much." I sarcastically said.
"What's wrong with him?" Yoongi asked.
"EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND LEAVE?" I yelled, making them flinch.
"You can talk to us, Jungkook." Namjoon assured me. I started bursting out in tears.
"She won't leave me, right?" They all looked at me. The worry in their eyes was clear. I told them everything.

~y/n pov.
I was packing my things at my house. I was planning on staying over at yunas house and tell her about everything. I wasn't sure about what I should do. I didn't want to leave, but deep inside, I knew, that it was the best thing to do. I looked around the house to search for some money that my stepmother could have hid.

At the end, I found 2500 dollars. That should be enough for a flight and a room for a while.

I rang yuna's doorbell and as soon as she opened the door, she engulfed me in a hug.
"I'm gonna beat this man's ass. How dare he hurt my little baby." Yuna angrily stated. I cried into her chest, but somehow was able to bring out some words.
"He's not worth it. Please promise me that you'll leave him alone." I stated. I still loved jungkook, I didn't want an angry Yuna standing at his front door and reminding him of what he did. You can't let go of your pasr if you keep encountering it. I just wanted to leave and forget about him as much as I could, even though he'd always have a place in my heart.

Me and Yuna were watching some movies, while eating ice cream and pizza. I wanted to relax and this was the best way to do so. I had booked a flight to Chicago. I had also managed to organise an apartment I would share with a girl.
The flight would be tomorrow night. I was really nervous, since it would be my first time flying. The fact that I was going on this journey alone, made everything even worse.

It was currently morning. The morning of the day I'd leave. Yuna suggested to buy me a new phone, so we were eating breakfast at a Starbucks near the shop.
"Are you feeling better?" Yuna asked. Last night, I had cried a lot.
"I'm fine" I replied.
Yuna raised an eyebrow.
"It's the truth." I stated.
"Whatever you say, but please don't lie to yourself." She said.

"Can we please leave this theme behind? I want to enjoy my last day with you."

"Okay, just know that you can always talk to me."

"I know. Let's go."