3. School exhibition

~the day before the exhibition
"Y/n since we allowed you the school thing help your sister." I nodded. She just wanted my help, as always.
~1 hour later
"Mum, she did me extra ugly for the meeting with my future lover", my stepsister, Hyuna fake cried. "How dare you" and there we go again. My stepmother slapped me. "You are a shame for this family. Go and kill yourself you stupid animal" Another slap. This time just even harder."I'm sorry, but I rea-.." She kicked me in the stomach."Go, don't ever talk back to me and now! You're about to sleep on the floor, you little piece of shit."

~The day of the exhibition
I woke up extra early, not to see my 'mum' and went to take a shower. After that I changed and wore this

~in school"Wa~ Y/N, you look so pretty today

~in school
"Wa~ Y/N, you look so pretty today." Yuna greeted me. "You too", I chuckled. We were walking to our bus. We talked and laughed. Luckily, most of the people weren't here yet, so we took some photos to keep memories. "Ladies, you can enter the bus now", Mr. Jeon said. We both went to the last row. Being the first has some pretty good advantages. "Mr. Jeon, how long will the ride be?" Yuna asked. "Two till three hours. By the way, why are you guys already here. I mean you basically arrived before the teacher even came." He chuckled. "Well, we wanted to have breakfast together and we were finished early." He nodded and left. I sighed can't he just leave us be? It is way better like that. But no Mr. always here had to cross my way. Before all the students came we were chit chatting and our teacher was on his phone. He seemed really focused. I wondered what he did. Hyuna entered "Good morning, Mr Jeon, I got you a muffin for the ride." She smiled at him. "Thank you very much." He replied. Ugh... How I hated that bi*ch. Yuna punched my arm. I let out a groan. "You like him, right?" She looked at me with her puffy eyes. "Who?" I asked pretty dumbfounded. "Mr. Jeon~. You like him~ You can't deny it, cause I won't believe you" I gulped. She was right. I always told myself that I didn't like him, but he was so~ attractive. I ignored her. Yuna chuckled. The rest of the ride we were talking, taking pictures and eating food or better said candy. Almost at the end, Mr. Jeon took a microphone." Alright class, it is now 12 pm and you'll have one our time to make yourself a home. After lunch, at 14.30, we will be going to a farm and you may be able to ride on a horse. In the evening we will go to the cinema and eat dinner afterwards." We all went out and I graped my luggage. "Well Y/N. We must find something else to wear. You wanna ride a horse, right?" Yuna exclaimed."Ya~ You know me so well." We both laughed. We went into our room. It was so beautiful.

"Guess we'll have to share a bed" I laughed

"Guess we'll have to share a bed" I laughed. We both tested the mattress. "Good quality." Yuna was happy. "Alright, let's see what we'll wear."
I wore this:

We went downstairs

We went downstairs. Everybody was already there. We sat on a table for two and started searching for food. I was so amazed by the selection. Never ever have I seen so much different kinds of food in my life and especially not on a school trip. I filled my plate with a hamburger and french fries. I can eat as much as I won't and I don't get fat. We sit down. "I'm so jealous of you Y/N, eating so much but not getting fat. It really is making me jealous." "Well, unnie. It's not my fault that I was born this beautiful way. After finishing our food we went to the toilet and graped our bags. Everybody met up in the hallway and Mr Jeon said "We will be walking to the farm. It's just a ten minutes walk, so I don't want anybody to complain, alright?" I let out a groan. Great. I hate sports. "Come on Y/N, you'll get over it. Here take my hand and we'll make a fun walk out of it" I knew what she was thinking and it was a great idea. I took her hand and we jumped outside. "Hit you with that ddu du ddu du" we were singing like we were in the disco. If me and Yuna start going crazy, you can not stop us. After a while we were at the farm. "Alright, everybody who wants to ride on a horse, you'll be here in one and a half hours and and the rest in two." Me and Yuna took a map and went to the pigs. "Wae~ they are so cute. Y/N you would fit perfectly in with them." Yuna said. "That's what I thought, too." I made some pig noises. We both were really hype. Maybe because we drank some energy drinks... I know weirdo XD.

After the time was up, me and Yuna went to the horses and started riding them. We were both really talented in what we were doing. "Let's start a race, Yuna" She nodded. We were both really fast. It was so much fun feeling the cold breeze in my face. I didn't have such a good time in a long while.

~evening
We were going to the cinema and watched IT 2. I love horror movies. It was really exciting and you know what. Mr Jeon was sitting next to me. His gaze on mine. He was so hot. I couldn't get over him and his facials. He probably had abs. 
After the cinema we went out and ate some pizza. It was really tasty. I felt like I just reached heaven.

~In the room
I changed my clothes to this

~In the room I changed my clothes to this

I removed my make up. "Did she hurt you again?" Yuna screamed. "No worries." I knew I couldn't calm her down, but that was the best I could do.
Me and Yuna were watching Netflix on her Pc. We watched 'love alarm'
"Wae~. Why is this so sad." I cried. "No~" Yuna complained. We both were a crying mess. This was just so heartbreaking. We watched till like 1am and went then to bed.

~2am
I couldn't sleep at all. My head hurt so much. Maybe was it, because I had been sleeping last night on the floor. I went to the bathroom and took a glass of water. I didn't help. I forgot to bring my pills so I simply took a black jacket and some money and I went out of the room. I was creeping around in the hallway. Hopefully nobody would hear me. When I reached the main door, a voice from behind made me flinch "where do you think you're going?" I turned around. It was Mr. Jeon.