9. Chapter

~Jk pov.
I woke up with a smile on my face. In my arms was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. God... Last night was crazy and this girl sure knows how to make boys fall for her. The moment I first saw her, I knew I had to make her mine. She was my obsession. Last night, I could see some scars on her perfect shaped body. I needed to find out who the fucker was, that messed with my baby.

I kissed her on her head and stood up. I actually didn't want to, but my alarm woke me up. We were going to go back to school today. I didn't want to leave yet. The time her was just amazing and I got the chance to sleep with my Y/N in the same bed. No boy would ever be aloud to touch her.... Besides me of course.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

~Y/N pov.

I woke up, while feeling a fresh breeze hitting my face. I bit my lip. I can't believe we did it. But something was off.... Weren't there some arms and a fantastic body around me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked to the left. He wasn't there. I listened closely. I could here the shower run. Damm. I was imagining him taking a hot shower with me. God... Get those dirty thoughts outta your head Y/N.

I was looking at my phone scrolling through Instagram, when I heard the bathroom door open.
"You wanna shower?" The God in front of me asked. I nodded my head and went into the bathroom. I hummed some songs, while the water ran. Of course I took a long, hot shower. I mean why not? The feeling of the Shower gel on my body felt so soft. My I add, that this was the best shower of my life. I stepped out, put a towel on and blow-dried my hair.

I went into the room and straight ahead to the closet. As I was deciding what I should wear, I felt to hands wrap around my waist. Guess who it was.... Yeah, you're totally right. It was Jungkook. He started leaving wet kisses ok my skin. "You know I'm trying to concentrate here Mr. Jeon."
"And why can't you, Mrs. Lee?"
He lifted one brow. God this man makes me crazy. I knew he was smirking. He was obviously enyoing this situation.

I looked at the closet and chose am outfit.
I turned to Jungkook.
"Could you please turn around?"
"Why? It's not like I haven't seen you naked."
God save the lord. I sighed.
"Please..."
"Only if you kiss me."
Yet again he smirked. I pecked his lips and he turned around.

 I pecked his lips and he turned around

^that's your outfit

"You know that skirt is pretty high up, don't you?" Jungkook said, but I chose to ignore him.
"Guys may see your ass."
I just rolled my eyes at his jealousy.
"Don't do that." He commanded.
"Do what?" I asked
"Do not rolle your eyes at me." He demanded.
"Jungkook.... Do you know how much you're pissing me off right now?" I hissed at him.
"What's with the sudden change of your mood?" He asked.
I chuckled.
"I didn't have food yet, we are late and you are complaining about my clothes. That is happening jeon... Also I need to pack my luggage and go back down to Yuna" I simply replied.
"But I don't want you to leave." He whined.
But I was already at the door frame.
"See you later Mr. Jeon" and I left his room with a smirk.

I went into my room only to see Yuna on the bed with a phone in her hand. I slowly crept up to her and snatched it away from her.
"Hey! You scared me and stole my freaking phone."
I laughed.
"I only want to spend some time with my best friend."
"Says the one who just came back from her boyfriend."
"He's not my boyfriend." I stated.
"Yeah, yeah... That's what they all say and then they end up pregnant."
I threw a pillow at her head.
"You idiot." I said. She only laughed.
"I love you too. By the way, I've already packed your luggage."
"Thank you." I smiled.
Yuna looked at her phone.
"I think breakfast is ready." She said.

We both walked hand in hand to th dining room. The smell of pancakes hitting my nose. "Yummy"
We both grabed a plate and create our pancakes. Mine was with chocolate sauce and strawberries. Me and Yuna sat down and we both started digging in our food. I moaned a bit at the taste. She started to giggle.
"God, Y/N, can't you eat quiet." I slightly hit her shoulder.
"Would you consider to stop being such a brat."
"No need to be so mean, grumpy."
The second time for today, I am ignoring a person and it is still morning.
Suddenly Mr. jeon entered the room and said loudly.
"So we will leave at ten. It is currently half past eight and we'll meet here fifteen minutes before we leave. But please bring your luggage down straight after your breakfast."
He sat down and started eating.

~in the bus
Me and Yuna of course sat next to each other. I mean duh... What did you expect. Me sitting next to Hyuna. Ha! Never bitch. Anyways, we are playing UNO. Yeah... Don't ask why.
I was obviously winning.
"Damm, I hate this game." Yuna sighed.
"Only because you're so bad at it." I teased.
"Yeah.. whatever." She said.

After some silence she took out her laptop and suggested that we should do watch Pll on Netflix (if u haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it, because it is amazing)

"God, Ezra is so hot" Yuna stated, while I only laughed at her fangirling.
"It's not my fault you're blind." She snapped acting hurt.
"Whatever."
And we both started laughing.

After a while we arrived at school and Yuna's parents drove me home.
When I entered, my Stepmom was already awaiting me.
"How was your little trip, bitch?"

A/N
Hi guys... I'm back... Finally.
I know that this chapter is short and not much happens here, but I hope the next chapter will be longer. Anyways have a nice day.. bye