5.romance?

~back at Y/N's room
His words just kept running in my head ' You're beautiful anyways.' Was it just my imagination or did he really say this. Am I falling in love? No, no. Can't be, right? Shit! Why must be be my teacher? The world must really hate me. I let out a deep sigh. "What's wrong Y/N? Missing your lover?" I just ignored Yuna, but she continued. "You can go and visit him, but change clothes." There she had a point. I went to our closet and wore this

It was cute, yet somehow attractive

It was cute, yet somehow attractive. I brushed my teeth and put on some make up. "You look gorgeous, Y/N." Yuna smiled at me. "Thanks unnie." I put on my slippers and stepped out of the room.
I went down the hallway, till a voice stopped me. "Where exactly do you think you're going?" I turned around. It was Hyuna. That bitch of course had to come and interrupt my beautiful life. "I was just going to the toilet." I answered. "The toilet is the other way." She gave me a death glare. "I forgot" I chuckled nervously. When I was about to pass her, an arm stopped me. "Listen carefully. I know where you were heading, but I don't know, what you and him have together. Or why he would want you. Cause trust me he doesn't. Stay. Away. Stay at least 5 meters away from my man, or I'll hurt you. Understood?" I nodded. A tear fell down from my cheek. She was right. I was nothing and he was everything. Why would he want to be with me? I slowly went down the stairs. I couldn't see anybody right now. As I reached the door, I left the building. This life was just horrible.
~1 hour later
I had a bottle of beer in my hand, sitting on a bench and thinking about life. Gosh, why can't I just die? I cried. A lot. God must hate me. Everybody must hate me. I'm a disappointment for everybody who knows me. A disappointment for the world. I'm just some stupid ass fool walking around and being naive. Nope, not even naive. I know life is shit and that the world hates me, but I just play it cool. Even though I'm broken inside, I look like the happiest person on earth. Why? Because I don't want to be who I am. I don't want to be weak. I want to be strong. Emotionally, but every time I'm happy, I float back down to reality. And reality is like that God gives everybody evething and I'm just there. I don't have a purpose. I don't have a reason to life or feel, what I feel, but I still do. I don't get why my mind must always have a fight with itself, but it has. My life is horrible, yet it could be worse. But still, people who don't have it as good as I have are happy. They have a purpose. I don't care if I would have a even more terrible life, as long as I would have a purpose.

"What are you thinking about?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. "Nothing" I looked at him with tears in my eyes, trying not to show Jungkook my weak side. He came closer to me. "Hey, it's Okey. Don't worry about it. I'm here for you." He hugged me deeply. Somehow his words made me feel save. Like I could trust him. Like he could be the purpose to my life. I smiled weakly. "Thanks" I sniffed. "No problem. Do you want to go back to your room?" I shook my head. "Yuna thinks I'm with you." I chuckled. "Then you want to go with me, to my room?" He raised his eyebrows. I nodded. Jungkook was the nicest and hottest guy on earth. Somehow he made it possible, that my mood went from terrible to perfect. Gosh! Why did he have to be my teacher? Right, god hates me. He stood up and took my hand. "Aren't you cold?" He asked gently. "I'm all fine." He looked all worried at me. "Really? Take this." He handed me his jacket. Oh my! It smells like him. This beautiful manly smell. I wore it and we went, may I add hand in hand to his room.
He sat on his bed. "I need to shower, you can watch TV or do whatever you want." I took the remote control and clicked through the channels. I ended up watching "W". This drama was so good. While I watched it I looked around for some food and laid my eyes on a bag of chips. He won't mind, right? I sat back on the bed and opened the food.

After 20 Minutes, Kookie came out of the shower. He was just in boxers. OMG! Why was he born so hot? I stared at his abs. So beautiful. Is this reality or am I already dead. "What are you watching?" "W" I looked at him. "Is it too warm for you in here?" He looked me in the eyes. "Nope I'm fine." God sake, how should I please concentrate with this hotness? There's no way out. He laid himself next to me and wrapped is arm around my shoulders. What the actual F was happening? Somehow he made my heart go wild and it won't stop.

After the episode ended, we went to bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was confused. What has happened to him? "I like you"