19. Chapter

~Y/N pov

I was sitting on the passenger seat. Sehun was concentrating on the road. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how I'd be able to escape this hell. Since the moment I broke up with him, I knew that he was an asshole, but I didn't think of him as such a monster. I could have never imagined him being like this. Forcing me against my will, having this extremely disgusting kink. I couldn't lay my finger on why he was so interested in me all the sudden. Nor did I know why I was in this situation.
There was one thing clear. This wasn't a coincidence. They purposely took me with them. They planned it. But why? Why would anybody kidnap me? Sehun seemed like he didn't expect me. So he couldn't have been the reason.

I took a deep breath. What kinda options did I have? I wouldn't be able to handle being her more than I already was. I looked at the scenery. It looked peaceful. I wished to have it. Peace.
"What is my babygirl thinking about?" Sehun brought me out of my thoughts. I tried really hard not to make a disgusted face. This bitch was testing my boundaries.
"Answer me!" He pulled to the side and harshly grabbed my chin. I winced in pain.
"You're hurting me." I stated.
"Answer me." Sehun repeated.
Silence.
"When I ask you something you answer, bitch." He said angrily. I could still feel the pain on my left cheek. He had slapped me. It hurt. A lot. I sobbed.
"Now. Say sorry and answer me."
"I'm sorry. I was thinking about the scenery. How beautiful it is." I replied.
I felt another stinging pain on my cheek.
"What-"
"Do you want me to slap you again or spank you? No, right? So stop being a brat and do what you are told."
"But-"
"You forgot to call me daddy. I think I've told you often enough right now. You're really pissing me off right now. So be quiet for the rest of the ride."

I followed his order. I didn't want to get slapped again. Yet, I thought about what I could do. An idea popped into my mind. I needed to take the risk. There was no other option.

~Jk pov
Days went by. I didn't even leave my room once. I couldn't protect her and now, she was gone. How could I let this happen. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.
Soon after, Jin Hyung came into my room.
"Come and eat with us, please. You haven't eaten since days." He pleaded.
"I can't. I need to find her first."
He sat next to me on my bed and gave me a hug.
"I know that it must be hard for you, but you need the strength. I'm sure she'd want you to stay healthy and what you're doing is far from healthy. You're destroying yourself. We need you to find her in you best condition. So please, eat and sleep again. Or at least try to. I hope you know that we just want the best for you."
He was right. Y/N would want me to stay healthy. And I, I needed to stay strong to find her.
"Alright, I'm coming." I said and stood up.
"Do you want to get ready?" He asked. I nodded my head.

I went into the shower. I felt the cold water falling on my skin.  I wish she was here, in my arms, save. I love her. Tears started falling down my face. She was my everything, since the moment I saw her. I was never able to think about anything other than her. Why? She had it already difficult enough. Why did she have to go through this? I prayed to God. She needed to be save. There was no other option. I'd kill anybody who had to do with that kidnapping.

I went outside of the shower and changed my clothes. Flashbacks of us came back into my mind.

I went into the kitchen. All the boys were already seated.
"You're finally coming out of that room." Taehyung stated.
"I need to find her. I need to stay strong for that." I simply replied.
"About that. They are almost finished with the tests. They said that it'll be finished in the next hour." Suga said.
I nodded. One hour was a long while, but after that, I'd be one step closer to finding my girl. I told myself that we'd be there in time, but a voice in my head kept nagging me. What if we won't be there in time. What if she was already dead? I tried to stay positive, but in this situation, there wasn't much room for positivity.

We were eating. After surround an half hour, suga received a call.
"They are finished. Let's head to the labour."

I ran towards the room. I looked at the screen. I banged my fists on the table. Exo had her.
"What are you going to do?" J-hope asked.
"Get the men. I think I know where they brought her."
He nodded.

I rushed out of the room and gathered all the belongings I needed.
"What's the plan?" Rm asked.
"We'll attack. Simple as that." I replied.
"How?"

~y/n pov

"We're already halfway through." Sehun said. Fuck. I needed to be fast. Now or never. I'm sorry.

I looked at the scenery. It was already getting dark. We were near a forest. I sighed. It was a good place for my plan. I took deep breaths and thought about how exactly I was about to do it. I looked at Sehun. He seemed concentrated on the road. Sehun was driving really fast. I saw a turn a few metres away from us.

I slowly reached my hand out to the handle. I opened the door and jumped out. I prayed to God. I didn't want to die now.