37. Chapter

I took the knife and walked towards the cutting board where a carrot was already placed.  Jungkook stood behind me and layed his hands over mine, leading my every move

After having finished cutting the vegetables, I turned around. Jungkook's tall figure was so close by. I could feel his breath. I was looking into his eyes which were already looking straight back at me.
His dark pupils were staring through my soul. Instead of making me feel uncomfortable by this, I felt a warmth run through my whole body. I felt protected. Like everything would turn good if I'd stare into those sparkling eyes.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" I whispered.

Jungkook chuckled, before wrapping his arms around my waist. His chuckle sounded amazing. It gave me another rush of warmth. If I wasn't already feeling comfortable, I certainly would now.

"I love hearing you say that... and your eyes when they look into mine."

Jungkook said smiling. God.... How could someone please look this could when smiling? And how could someone lift my mood so much by a simple gesture like that?

Now that I finally admitted to myself that I loved jungkook and now, that I finally reacted to him how my heart wanted, magical things happened which I had felt last before having left Seoul. Maybe I had done I mistake by leaving, especially by leaving without telling him, but didn't this make us stronger and the people who we were today? I was happy with who we were now. How I was now. Maybe it had been painful, but everything had paid off once we were finally back together.
 I loved the feelings I had this entire day. He was making me feel welcomed, loved, wanted, accepted, and many more things.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook questioned, leaning in even more.

"About how you make me feel." I replied.

"And how do I make you feel?" He whispered teasingly into my ear.

"Why don't you try and find out."

And with that, Jungkook leaned in. He started sealing his lips with mine. Slowly, he asked me for entrance. Our tongues were moving in sync, savouring each others taste. Jungkook was leading the kiss, yet both us were controlling the kiss, our tongues and lips moving perfectly together. I felt lots of butterflies in my stomach. My body and heart enjoyed every single moment of this exchange.

"Now I know how I make you feel." Jungkook stated with a wink.
I chuckled.
"You already knew." I said, looking into his eyes. His beautiful, amazing hypnotising eyes.
I saw his lips forming into a smirk.
"But you know how much I love finding out." Jungkook said, before kissing me passionately.  It felt as if the whole world stopped and only we were alive. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy and my heart was beating fast, only for him.

"I love you." I stated, after we had finished our long kiss.

"I love you more." Jungkook replied.

"I love you to the moon and back." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"And I love you to the furthest place away and back." Jungkook stated.

I chuckled. "Okay, you won."

"Let's continue making our food." Jungkook suggested.
"Sure. Tell me what I need to do to prepare this wonderful meal  of yours."

"We need to marinate the beef."
After hearing his response, I went towards the fridge, to take out the beef. After having placed it on a  cutting board, I turned around to look at Jungkook who was still standing next to the now cut vegetables.

"What are we even cooking?" I questioned.

"Bibimpap."

I scrunched my eyebrows.
"Then why did we cut the vegetables first?"

"To recreate movie scenes." Jungkook stated, looking into my eyes.
"I love recreating such scenes with you"
He continued, while slowly walking towards me. Jungkook had a confidant, powerful and elegant aura which reflected in his walk. He didn't once break eye contact with me.
"Don't you, too?"  He asked. Jungkook was smirking, while raising an eyebrow.
"Why would you think so? I'm really doubtful of that statement of yours." I teased, before turning around.

The beef hadn't been cut yet, which meant that now was the perfect timing to do so.
I took the knife and started cutting the meat into slices.
I could feel jungkook watching my every move.

After I was finished, jungkook spun me around, before wrapping his arms around my waist. He gave me a peck, before saying:
"You love recreating those romantic movie scenes as much as I do."
"Are you upset?" I questioned, while raising an eyebrow at his statement. Jungkook has gotten clingy these days, but I couldn't complain about it. I loved the attention and love he was giving me.
I wouldn't want to go without it.
Jungkook started giving me butterfly kisses on my neck. It felt so good.
He leaned into my ear.
"Admit it."

"We need to cook food." I replied, acting all innocent. The food wasn't important at all, but I loved teasing Jungkook.

"The food doesn't matter." He stated.

"But I'm hungry." I argued.
Jungkook let go of my waist, but not without pouting. I chuckled. How could this mean be so sexy and mature in one moment and in the next moment he could be cute and childish.
"I admit that I enjoy it. Are you happy now?" I asked, turning towards him. Jungkook was smiling all over his face.

"Very."

"I swear, you're something different."

I saw Jungkook still smiling brightly, while he was marinating the meat.

He was the best man I could ever imagine. I loved that he was cute, yet sexy. Not to mention his character. I knew that we were meant to be together. Some might call it soulmate.

After surround 30 minutes of cooking, the meal was finally finished.
Jungkook and I sat down on the small table which was placed outside on the balcony.
It was already late. The sky was dark, but the stars were glowing brightly. They were the only one's bringing light into the darkness. Just like Jungkook did to me. In a very sad time, he was the star that lead me to pure happiness and love.
"It looks beautiful, doesn't it?" Jungkook asked from behind.
"It reminds me of our relationship."
Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist, before pointing towards a star.
"Do you see the star right there? It's called the Sirius star. It's the brightest star in the sky." He explained.
"Just like you are the brightest light in my life." I added.
"The star seems to represent our love to eachother, doesn't it?" He asked.
"I don't think meeting you was a coincidence. I think everything that happened between us was meant to happen like that. I think that our love was meant to be. The Sirius star shines the brightest. If it isn't covered by clouds, you automatically look there and you are fascinated by its beauty and brightness. The star was meant to glow. We were supposed to find eachother and see eachother just like we are supposed to see those stars." He continued.
"I love when you're being deep and romantic." I whispered, before grabbing his hand and kissing it.
"I'm happy that I have such a bright star in my life who'll always lead me towards the light. Who'll glow in darkness, but still be there when it's daylight, even if it's not visible." I said.

There were a few moments of silence. Neither of us was saying something. We were just enjoying each others company, the sky and the atmosphere. I loved the feeling of his arms securely wrapped around my waist, the beautiful view of the bright star that was now representing our love, and the quiet sound of nature. I didn't want this to end. I didn't want this to be a dream and I knew it wasn't. It felt so good. I was happy. I was grateful for the amazing company Jungkook was giving me, for the amazing hug he was giving me, for the amazing words he told me and for the amazing feelings he made my body and heart capable of feeling.
Jungkook was the one I wanted to marry. I was certain of it.
Suddenly, a shooting star crossed the sky.
Please let this relationship never end.

"Did you wish for something?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes and you?" I replied.
Jungkook nodded.
"I hope that it'll become true, even though I don't think I have to wish for it. Not even bad luck would be able to cross fate that is meant to." He said.
"Nothing will ever stop me from loving you." Jungkook added.
"Nothing will stop me from loving you either." I stated before turning around and kissing him passionately.