327 19 8

"You're good at being big Cali." Luke says and Calum chuckles at the odd compliment.

"Thankyou?"

"I'm not good at it. I used to be better but now I'm really bad at being big." Luke rambles and Calum nods.

"That's okay, it's okay if you don't like to be big, Lukey." Calum assures. Luke nods.

"I'll be good at being big someday. Someday it won't make me sad." The boy says and Calum looks at him.

"Good, I don't want you to be sad." Calum says and Luke nods.

"Can we play house?" The blonde asks and Calum frowns. They haven't 'played house' since Michael caught on and told them that they shouldn't be kissing and he wonders if Luke really just means pretending to be parents or if he's hinting something else. He doesn't want to assume the little has bad intentions but when they played that it was basically all kissing with a few bits of pretending to play in between.

"What do you mean, lu?" He asks and Luke blushes.

"Never mind." He says and Calum decides not to further the conversation. "Can we cuddle and watch a movie?" He asks and Calum shrugs.

"I don't see why not." He agrees and cleans up the table once they've finished eating. "What movie should we watch?" He asks and Luke shrugs.

"The conjuring."

"Nice try lil Hemmo but I don't think so. You have enough nightmares as is." Calum chuckles and Luke giggles. "How bout Spider-Man?"

"Yah!" Luke agrees happily and Calum smiles and nods, sitting on the couch next to Luke who immediately crawls into his lap and snuggles up as the brunette finds one of the spider man movies and plays it.

"Hey Cali?" Luke mumbles around 2/3 of the way through the movie.

"Yes lu?"

"When's Mikey gonna be back?" He asks softly.

"It won't be terribly long honey. Aren't you having fun with Cali? You're alright, huh?"

"Yeah, just miss Mikey. I love you." Calum smiles wide.

"I love you too bub. Da-Mikey will be back before you know it."

"What time?" Luke whines.

"Probably around 4." Calum sighs and Luke pouts.

"Can we do something fun after the movie? Can we go to the mall like Mikey said?" He asks, giving Calum big blue puppy eyes.

"No baby, the mall was for if we were both big, we're not going to the mall with you little." Luke starts to protest but Calum cuts him off. "I don't want to hear it."

"But Mikey said we could!" Luke says anyway.

"You want me to call Michael Luke? Because what mikeys gonna tell you is that we cannot go to the mall when you're little and that you better listen to me." Luke glares at calums no-nonsense attitude and wiggles off his lap and away to the other side of the couch, crossing his arms and pouting. 

"Now, don't be that way. Cmere and cuddle me." Calum chides.

"No." Luke huffs.

"I'm sorry that you don't like my answer but your pouting isn't going to change anything, no matter how stinkin cute you look doing it, little brat."

Luke ignores him.

"If you're good then maybe we can do something else that's fun like going on a walk or to the park, how about that?" Calum offers, easing an eyebrow at the boy when his eyes snap to him.