Chapter 5

he makes me so angry sometimes y/n thought. as soon as she went to close her dorm door she saw him on the other side, she looked at him for a moment before quickly trying to close the door for she was to late as he had already managed to push it open and let himself in. "what do you want" y/n snapped "let's go for some food" he said looking around the room "and why should I" y/n grinned teasing him. "Because you want me" Hardin said as he moved y/ns hair. "And what makes you so sure of that?" "Because you get nervous anytime I'm around you, you take deep breath's when I touch you" "just shut up" y/n interrupted "I'll go change" "where are you going?" Hardin asked "to the bathroom to change" y/n replied "just get changed in here" Hardin smirked "shut up" y/n said before leaving the room. Hardin looked around y/ns room to find a draw with her underwear in "what are you doing" y/n asked "this is cute" Hardin pulled out a 1 piece red lingerie set "maybe you can show me it on some time" he grinned "put that back" she said frustrated "come on"

"where are we going?" Y/n asked in the car "for food" Hardin replied. When y/n and Hardin sat down at the table they started chatting "you look nice" he said "you don't look to bad yourself" y/n replied. after eating their food and chatting some more y/n heard someone shout hardins name she turned around to see molly and jace walk into the room, molly smiled smugly at y/n. "What are you guys up to" molly asked while sitting down next to Hardin. "just hanging out" Hardin said, 'hanging out' y/n thought, just hanging out. "well can we join you" she said. Hardin looked over at y/n for a second "oh it's ok we can leave if it's like a date or something" molly said y/n knew she didn't mean it. "no no it's ok" Hardin said "it's not a date or anything" he laughed. Ouch y/n thought. "I best get going anyways" y/n said giving Hardin a frustrated look "I'll drop you off" Hardin said getting up "no it's fine" y/n said before walking off. Before she could leave she felt someone grabbing her wrist. "what's wrong with you" he said "just let me take you home" "why" y/n asked "its not like we're on a date or anything" y/n snapped. "Mollys waiting" she said looking back before pulling her wrist out of his hand and walking off.

God I hate him, fuck y/n thought to herself why does he have to ruin it. you know what I don't care, he doesn't exist.

"Hey" becca said as y/n walked into their room, "so there's this party tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to come" "yeah" y/n replied without hesitation this would be the perfect time to make Hardin jealous. "everyone seemed to love you last time" "really?" Y/n asked confused "Yeah"

*next episode will be very heated so make sure you stay tuned! Thanks for all the support, also this is my first story so sorry if it's bad but thank you for reading!*