chapter 21

Hardins POV:

I walked back and forth through a random bedroom "fuck!" I shouted as I punched my fist of the door what the fuck had I done "Hardin" jace said walking into the room "are you gonna tell her?" He asked "I can't, she'll hate me and I don't think Ill ever be able to make her forgive me" I rested my hands behind my head "I just need to get the fuck out of here" I said leaving the room

"Hardin where are you going the party has just begun" molly grabbed my wrist on my way out "get the fuck off me" I said walking out "fuck you then" she slurred. I called a cab service to pick me up, I dreaded going home I don't know how I was going to lie to her but I can't tell her, I can't throw what we have away she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't let her go.

Beths POV:

I heard the door open behind me and I took a deep breathe and wiped my eyes. "Your home early" I said as he walked over behind me and kissed my head "I missed you" is he not even gonna tell me "so how did the party go?" I asked when as sat down opposite me "it was okay but I'd much rather have been here with you" he smiled, is he really fucking kidding me right now "so nothing interesting happened at all?" I asked hoping he would tell me the truth "nope, nothing" my heart shattered into even more pieces than when I watched the video, how could the boy that is supposed to love me more than anything look me in the eyes and lie to me. "So what's this?" I asked I felt tears forming in my eyes as I handed him over the phone with the video on "you fucking liar" I said a tear running down my face as I stood up "Beth I can explain" he said standing up and grabbing my arm "don't fucking touch me" I said shrugging him off me "I loved you, how could you do that to me" I said tears streaming down my face "Beth I'm so sorry, she kissed me" he said, I could see tears starting to form in his eyes "if she kissed you then why would you fucking lie to my face, you told me I could trust you" my voice cracked "Beth you can trust me, I love you" he said running his hands through his hair "no you don't love me, if you loved me you wouldn't of lied to my face" "you know that's not true, you know I love you" he replied "you need to leave" I couldn't even look at him because if I did I'd break and I couldn't let him get the better of me "Beth, we can work past this you know we can" he said grabbing my wrist so I was facing him. I shook my head biting my lip so I wouldn't start crying uncontrollably "there has to be a way we can work through this please" a tear rolled down his cheek "I can't, I used to think that you would never hurt me..but you did and I will never be able to forgive you for that" "Beth please, this can't be it" I could see the pain in his eyes but its nothing compare to the pain he made me feel "it has to be, you have to leave" I said pulling my wrist from his grip "Beth.." i felt the hurt in his voice but I know I had to let him go "go, please" I struggled I didn't know how hard it was to let go of something you loved so much, but I had to I had to let go.

Hardins POV:

It was over, I'd lost her and there was no getting her back I'd fucked up the one good thing in my life. She was the love of my life and now she's gone. She shouldn't forgive me I can't even forgive myself.

I walked. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care I just needed to get away. I stumbled into a club "rough night" the woman sitting next to me said "yeah" I sighed "get this man something strong, it's on me" she said smiling at me as she moved closer towards me "so what's troubling you" she asked me "I cheated on my girlfriend and now she hates me" I said taking a sip of my drink "she means a lot to you huh" she said smiling "yeah she's pretty special" I sighed, I found myself telling this woman everything about the day me and Beth met to the day I broke her heart. I didn't know why I was telling her but I felt like I could trust her "well I have to get going now, but from what I've gathered you've found someone great and you can't give up on that, here's my number" she said placing a piece of paper on the bar.

I drank a lot more after she left and by 3:29 I left the club not knowing where I was going but all I wanted was to call Beth, to hear her voice, god what I'd do to hear her voice again so I called her but she didn't answer so I left a voicemail "Beth, please call me I'm sorry I know you hate me and I deserve that but please just talk to me I fucking love you Beth I love you more than anything in this whole fucked up world and if you leave I don't know what I'll do, I'm sorry" I said before hanging up the phone.

Beths POV:

all I could think about was Hardin, what he was doing, where he was, if he missed me I knew I shouldn't but I was as much as I wanted to hate him I couldn't I love him and I don't know how to get rid of that feeling and then my phone rang I should have been asleep but I couldn't I saw his name on the screen but I couldn't pick up I didn't have the strength to talk to him. Then I saw the voicemail I was going to delete it but I couldn't bring myself to do it so I listened and his words broke me all I wanted to do was go out and find him and tell him how much I loved him but I couldn't.