Chapter 7

"So what are we going to do" Beth asked "whatever you want to do" Hardin said "drop me of home?" "Except for that" "oh come on I know you want to spend the day with me" Hardin said moving closer to Beth "nope, and can you stop doing that" "doing what?" He asked moving even more closer to her "where you get so close to me" she moved away slightly "so I do make you nervous" he grinned "no!" "well you liked how close I was last night" he winked "we should do it again some time" he added "last night was a mistake" Beth said pushing Hardin away from her "so you didn't enjoy it at all?" "no" Beth said breathing in "so you didn't enjoy me touching every part of your body and kissing you all the way down to your thighs" he whispered in her ear while his fingers caressed her thigh "nope" Beth whispered while taking a deep breath.

of course I enjoyed it, Beth thought. how could I not I want him so bad but I know I can't have him. I can't get involved with him. He'll only break my heart.
"I think your lying" he said "and what makes you sure of that "I just know darling" "can you not call me that" Beth said "you saying that just makes me want to call you it more" he smirked, Beth rolled her eyes as she made her way to his wardrobe. "stealing my clothes now are we" Hardin laughed, "well I can't walk around wearing this can I" Beth looked over to see Hardin grinning "don't even answer that" she said."and can you at least put some clothes on" she asked "why? Can't keep your eyes of me" "do you have to make everything so flirty?" "Hmm.." "just go get changed" Beth said handing Hardin some clothes, while he was getting ready in the bathroom Beth found a hoodie and some sweat pants and put them on. "So where are we going" Beth asked, "nowhere" "what?" "We're going to stay here and I'm going to make us some breakfast" "it's 1 in the afternoon Hardin" "late breakfast then" they both laughed. "So you can cook" Beth asked sarcastically "why, is it such a surprise" Hardin laughed.
"god it's so hot in here" Beth said, Hardin was in the kitchen so she took the hoodie of and looked for a t-shirt. "where the fuck is my bra?" Beth said half naked "looking for this" Hardin smirked holding up beths bra. Beth turned round for a moment forgetting her top half was completely naked, Hardin looked for a second "Hardin give it back!" Beth shouted before quickly turning around "hmm" "Hardin" Beth said getting angrier "you'll have to catch me first" Hardin laughed "are you fucking kidding me!" Beth shouted before grabbing the closest top she could find and putting it on
She frantically started running around the house after Hardin "I hate you" she shouted "you know you love me" when they ran into hardins bedroom Beth pinned him onto the bed and they locked eyes she leaned into him and he put his hands on her cheek they're lips pressed against eachother and Hardin quickly flipped Beth over so he was on top of her and controlling the kiss she felt him smiling as they kissed eachother and she smiled back. Beth lifted his t-shirt of and started to kiss his body but then he guided her mouth back up to his lips.
after a few minutes the doorbell rang. Beth smiled while Hardin still kissed her, "you need to get that" "no, just leave it" he said while continuing to kiss her. It rang a second time " Hardin" Beth said. Hardin sighed as he got up off the bed and answered the door. "I got interrupted for a fuckin parcel" Hardin said. "now where were we" Hardin said kissing Beth. "Breakfasts done" Beth smiled breaking the kiss. He sighed again as Beth dragged him into the kitchen. "I didn't think you could actually cook" Beth said surprised after eating her breakfast. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me" Hardin said putting his hands on beths waist and pulling her up onto the kitchen bench. He started kissing beths neck as she bit her lip. "I need to go Hardin" Beth said as Hardin continued to kiss her. "no" he whined "I have to, becca will be worried and I have school tomorrow" "stay over" he said breaking his kiss. "what I can't I already spent the night last night" "please" "fine, but I have to go get my stuff and I'm going to school tomorrow" "fine I'll drop you of to get your stuff" "okay"

"hey" Beth said as she walked into her dorm "where have you been I haven't seen you since the party last night" "yeah umm I slept at hardins and spent the day there" "you what!" "I know" "tell me everything" "I'll have to be quick because he's waiting for me in the car" "what do you mean" "I'm staying there again if that's ok with you" "yes definitely, so did you...you know?" "No, but we made out..a lot" "so do you like him?" "I don't know yet". "Talking about me?" Hardin said as he entered the room "have you got all your stuff?" He asked "yeah, I'll see you later bec" "see ya."