chapter 30

Beths POV:

We got in the car that mr woods had arranged for us and he drove us to the club. I looked out the window the whole journey avoiding eye contact with Hardin. at times I could feel his gaze on me, scanning my body but I tried my best to ignore it "have a good night" the driver said before we got out of the car "thank you" I replied before shutting the door and he drove off. "You ok?" Hardin asked before we walked in "mhm" I nodded and stepped into the club.

The club was crowded, loud music filled the room and bright lights were flashing, I made my way to the bar and Hardin followed. "Can I get two tequila shots please" I asked the bartender "tequila shots already, do you really need to get drunk to have a good time with me?" He asked with a grin on his face "pretty much" I smirked "ouch" he replied and I downed the shot the bartender had just made "are you going to drink that?" I looked at the shot and back at Hardin "no" he pushed the glass towards me and I downed it again pulling a funny face after and he laughed "I'll just get a whiskey thanks" and the bartender nodded "and I'll get another round" I smiled and looked at Hardin who was already smirking at me.

Hardins POV:

3 more rounds of tequila shots later she stood up in front of me "I'm going to dance are you coming?" she asked "I think I'll just watch" I leaned closer to her "why not, you used to love dancing with me she spoke flirtatiously with her arms wrapped round my neck, fuck if she knew the effect she had on me. "I'm fine watching I think" she licked her lips before talking "suit yourself" she said before walking to the dance floor. I watched her every move until she was in the centre of the floor swaying her hips to the music my eyes trailed down her whole body admiring all her curves, I licked my lips just thinking about the things I wanted to do to her and had to turn around fighting the urge to walk up to her and smash my lips on hers.
I turned around after downing the rest of my drink to see some guys hands on her hips. Oh fuck no. I got of my seat and walked straight up to them grabbing her waist "get your fucking hands of her" I almost shouted and he backed away clearly to drunk to argue "what the fuck are you doing Hardin" she argued, but fuck my name coming out of her mouth sounded hot. "What am I doing, what the fuck are you doing" I scoffed "I'm actually having fun" she laughed sarcastically "what with random drunk men, did you see the state of that guy Beth" I replied thinking of another man's hands on her body "your really hot when your angry you know that" she brought her body closer to mine and I smirked looking away from her "let's dance" she whispered in my ear before turning around placing my hands on her waist. She swayed her hips against me "your such a fucking tease" I said in her ear "you love it" she replied. I put my head in the crook of her neck placing soft kisses on her, I could smell the scent of tequila and the sweet scent of perfume on her body. I lifted my head up for a split second and she crashed her lips on mine kissing them passionately, "let's get out of here" she said in my ear before grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the club.

As soon as we entered the apartment I backed her against the wall my hands placed on here waist I smashed my lips on hers I licked her lips asking for entrance and she gave it and I slipped my tongue into her sweet mouth. I broke the kiss to catch my breath "jump" I said panting and she did wrapping her legs around me making her dress ride up. I walked into to bedroom my lips not leaving hers as my hands were on her ass so she didn't fall, I sat on the bed so she was now on my lap and she brought her mouth to my neck kissing and sucking on it roughly leaving hickeys on my skin. I flipped her over onto the bed so I was on top of her and she started to unbutton my shirt while kissing me "tell me you want this" I broke the kiss and traced my hands over the hem of her thong "mhm" she panted trying to join our lips again "say it properly" I looked at her into her deep green eyes that were burning with desire waiting for an answer "I want this, I want you" I smashed my lips on hers after she said those words and pulled her dress off.

Beth's POV:
he stroked his dick a few times before putting on the condom. "I'm going to remind you who you belong to since you've clearly forgot" he said before leaning in and kissing my neck as he placed his tip inside of me thrusting slightly making me moan "I've missed that sound" he whispered into my ear. He thrusted in more and I bit down on my lip, I forgot how big he was. He started to move in and out of my heat and I clenched the sheets of the bed as he started to go faster it felt like he was tearing me apart and he continued with his thrusts "shit" he moaned as he kissed my collarbone. I moaned as I let out all of my juices onto his dick and he panted before pulling out of me. He kissed my lips before falling beside me. I cuddled up to him before I felt myself falling asleep.

so sorry the ending is so rushed, I don't really like writing smut because I'm so bad at it.