chapter 17

Hardin pulled up at the driveway after chatting with my mom the whole way back, I was really happy that they were getting along my mom was very fussy when it came to the boys I dated so seeing them getting along so much made me happy.

we hopped out of the car and went into the apartment "are you sure your ok with sleeping on the couch mom?" I asked taking of my shoes at the door "yes I'm fine" my mom said as she walked into the living room "wow, this is lovely you two" she said walking around the apartment "thank you mom" I said putting my keys on the table. "Would you like anything to drink?" Hardin asked my mom making his way to the kitchen "I'll have a glass of red wine if you have any" she replied sitting down on the couch.
Hardin poured my mom a drink as I sat down on the couch with her "I'm very proud to see how happy you are" she said wrapping her arm around me "thank you" I replied smiling at her.
After a few drinks and more chat my mom fell asleep on the couch so me and Hardin went into our bedroom. I changed into an oversized t-shirt and Hardin took his top off and changed into some shorts and we hopped into bed. "Thank you for today, my mom really likes you" I said flipping on my side so Hardin could see me. "Your welcome, she seems nice" he said back, he placed his hand on my thigh and started to move it up slowly, he kissed my lips softly and continued to move his hand further up. "Hardin we can't" I whispered breaking the kiss "why not" he said planting soft kisses on my neck "my mom" I whisper shouted, he didn't listen and continued to kiss my collar bone "Hardin" I said pulling his chin up with my hand. He sighed before kissing my lips again "goodnight" he said "goodnight" I said planting another kiss on his lips, I turned over so my back was facing him and he brought himself closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist so he was spooning me.

I was happy

I woke up the next morning before Hardin so I quietly made my way out of the bed and into the living room to see my mom awake watching TV "morning" she said smiling at me as I walked into the room "morning, do you want some coffee?" I asked smiling back "yes please" she said as I walked into the kitchen "did you sleep ok?" I asked as I made the coffee "yes I slept fine" she said back. I walked into the living room and gave her, her coffee before sitting down next to her with mine, "is Hardin still sleeping?" She asked me sipping her coffee "yeah" I smiled back "he seems he really makes you happy, I like him" she said "he does he really does" I smiled "well I'm glad to see you happy love"

It got to the afternoon and my mom was about to leave to go home "I've loved seeing you mom" I said bringing her into my arms "me too darling, I love you" she said with her hand rubbing my arm "it's been lovely meeting you" Hardin said hugging my mom slightly "you too Hardin". The taxi pulled up and we waved my mom off before walking back into the apartment.

Please go check out my new story 'her sin, his addiction'
I really hope your enjoying this story to, what do you think of beths mom?