Chapter 10

"fuck sake" Hardin groaned as he was trying to fix his tie "here, let me help you" Beth said as she finished putting in her Pearl earrings and walked over to Hardin. She put her hands on his tie as she started to tie it properly. She could feel hardins eyes looking down at her as she fixed the tie. "Do you know how beautiful you are" Hardin said, Beth blushed not knowing what to say back. "I've been told one or twice" she smirked as she ran her fingers down hardins torso. He smirked as he tilted her chin up with his hand and kissed her softly. "Well we best be going" Beth said breaking the kiss, "I'm sure they won't mind if we're a little late" Hardin smirked leaning in for a kiss from Beth. "Hardin we can't" "I just fixed your tie" she laughed. Hardin looked into Beths eyes "cmon" "fine, only 5 minutes" "I think we'll need longer than that" Hardin winked.
Beths POV:
and with that he picked me up and threw me on the bed "god your fucking beautiful" he mumbled before he got on top of me and started laying soft kisses from my neck down to my cleavage leaving small hickeys on my body. He brought his lips back up to mine and smirked before pushing them onto mine. I looked over to the clock on the wall to the side of me to see we only had 5 minutes to get to hardins dads house, "Hardin we have to go" I said out of breath while Hardin continued to plant soft kisses on my neck "do we have to" he whined "yes" I said getting off the bed and fixing up my hair. "Cmon", Hardin dragged himself of the bed and grabbed his keys of the bedside table.
When we got in the car I pulled out a concealer from my handbag and started to put it on the places where Hardin gave me hickeys. I heard him laughing as he drove "this isn't funny Hardin, I can't cover them properly." I argued "well you didn't mind five minutes ago" he laughed "shut up" I said as I put my concealer away

This was the dress I was wearing, I didn't want to wear anything to revealing because I was meeting hardins father after all and I wanted to make a good impression, but it wasn't to modest as I didn't want to look like a nun

"We're here" Hardin said as he parked the car. I took a deep breathe before getting out of the car I was pretty nervous but I don't think I was as nervous as Hardin. I looked over to him before we entered the house and he looked really nervous so I grabbed his hand and smiled at him before we went inside.

"Hardin I'm glad you made it, I didn't think you would come" hardins dad said to him as we walked into the living room "and you've brought someone with you" "yeah this is Beth" Hardin said placing his hand on my lower back making me shiver. "Nice to meet you" he said leaning in and shaking my hand "nice to meet you to mr- "you can just call me ken" he interrupted me. "Oh and this is angie" Ken said introducing us to her "I love your ring" I said pointing at her hand "oh thank you" she replied smiling. "Well we'll let you to go" she said as we walked off.

"They seem nice" I said to Hardin as we walked to a table, "if you knew him before you wouldn't think that" "what happened between you two?" I asked as I tilted hardins head up "tell me Hardin" I said in a more stern voice.
"He used to go out in the middle of the day to the pub near enough every day to be honest, he'd come home sometime the next day. Some days he wouldn't come home for a few days tops. He'd make my mum do everything because he didn't work."
"I'm sorry Hardin" I said putting my hand on his. "It just pisses me off seeing everything he has now while my mum has nothing."
"Let's go dance" I said dragging Hardin to the dance floor. I put my hands around his neck as he placed his on my waist, we swayed to the sound of the music as I pecked him on the lips. I break the kiss and rest my cheek on his shoulder and he kisses my head.

After a while of dancing hardins dad Ken and fiancé angie came and sat down at our table "so Beth what are you planning on doing when you leave college" Angie asked. "Well I'd love to become a writer, I love to read. I say as I start to feel hardins hand trace up my thigh I push it off after he starts running his fingers further up my body even more. I stomped on his foot to show him to stop and he smirked at me. "Well I know someone that works in the writing business if you have any work email it to me and I'll show him it" ken said "that would be great" I replied taking a deep breathe as I felt hardins hands moving up my leg again. Hardin looked over at his watch "I think we best get going" he said getting off his chair "well it was good seeing you son" ken said as he waved us off.
I felt hardins hand going down my back to my ass as we walked out of the house. I let it stay there as I couldn't be bothered to argue with him about it.

*the next chapter will be a short smut story so if your not comfortable with that kind of writing then just leave it out nothing very important will be happening in that chapter, thank you!*
**first chapter with 1000 words!**