chapter 15

"okay so my mom arrives tomorrow so we have one day to get this place looking spotless" I say walking around the room at a fast pace looking like a maniac. "Beth" Hardin grabs my hands "yes" I reply "calm down, I'm sure she won't mind if the place isn't extremely tidy" "your right" I reply letting out a deep breathe "I just want her to like you" I say locking eyes with him "everyone likes me" he says a smirk growing on his face. I untwine our fingers and let my hands drop down by my side before rolling my eyes at him and walking into our bedroom.

"Why don't we take a bath" I feel a tingle go down my back as his hot breathe touches my neck, he places his hands on the side of my arms "seems you need some time to relax" he says caressing his lips against my neck. "Mhm" I let out a breathe not being able to properly speak his touch never fails to make me shiver, he walks over to the bathroom and I hear the water start to run so I start to slip off my clothes before suddenly I feel his lips press on to my neck and his arms snake around my naked stomach. I moan in pleasure as I flip myself around so I'm facing him and pull his t-shirt over his head and crash my lips onto his. He pushes me onto the bed while laying soft kisses down from my lips to my collar bone as I continue to moan in desire, he brings his head back up to my face and quickly smirks before crashing his lips back onto mine and leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. "Hardin" "mhm" he says continuing to kiss my chest "the bath" "1 minute" he said, I push myself up from under him and wrap a robe around me before walking out of the bedroom and hearing him sigh. I check the bath before turning the tap off and putting my hand in the warm water "it's ready" I shout and just to my surprise a completely naked Hardin walks into the bedroom and gets in the bath, "well aren't you coming in" he says with a devilish smile before I laugh and take my robe off getting in the bath. I lay my back onto him as he rubs his hands across my arms, I turn my head around to face him and softly kiss his lips before he puts bubbles on my nose and we both laugh. I turn back around our body's centimetres away from each other "I love this" I say, "what do you mean?" He asks "us" I say before turning around, I lock eyes with him for a moment before he takes my chin and kisses me softly "I love you" he whispers "I love you"

*I know the chapters aren't that long but I'm so busy and I thought that would be a cute way to end the scene, I wanted to say thank you for everyone who is reading this story at the start of this I didn't think even one person would read this but now the story's almost on 3000 reads, thank you!*