26

AZULA'S POV:

What do I do?

You know what? I'm just going to tell her how I feel... Yeah... I mean Katara did it so it can't be that hard.

I got up and walked to the living room where she was.

"Hey Ty Lee, can I talk to you?" I nervously asked.

"Sure!" She replied, standing up from the couch.

"Talk to you guys later." She said to the others, waving.

We walked to my room and I closed the door.

"So, I don't want this to ruin our friendship, but I really need to tell you this." I started, looking down at my feet.

"I'm sure whatever it is our friendship can handle it. Our friendship is stronger than you think." She reassured, walking up to me and holding my hands.

Her touch made me swoon. I took a few steps back.

"I uhh kinda have feelings for you or whatever... I really hope that this doesn't ruin our friendship if you don't feel the same way." I confessed.

"Really? You do?" She asked.

"Yeah... But don't make a big deal about it." I replied, still not looking at her.

"Hey," She breathed, "look at me."

I looked up into her dreamy eyes.

"I've always had a crush on you, I never knew that you felt the same." She spilled.

"Really?" I puzzled, thinking that I'm imaging all of it.

She kissed me, putting her hands in my hair and pushing my against the wall as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I think that answers your question." She breathed, pulling away.

"So, you wanna be my girlfriend?" I smirked.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." She bubbled.

I smiled at the thought.

"Wanna tell everyone that it's official?" She asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

We walked into the living room where everyone was, holding hands.

"Guys, Ty Lee and I are dating." I announced, everyone looked up at us from what they were doing.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you two!" Suki cheered.

They all congratulated us.

"Hey Toph, your the only single one left." Zuko teased.

"Ugh whatever, I make myself happy." She said, rolling her eyes. We all laughed.

So sorry that this chapter is so short but I've been a little unmotivated to write lately. Anyway I'm sure I'll write more chapters soon! Until next time! Bye <3

403 words