13

"Katara" Aang began.

"Yeah?" She acknowledged.

"So, about the surprise..." He hinted.

"Yeahhh?" Katara chirped sitting up straighter trying to contain her excitement.

"So tomorrow when you come home after work I'll have a surprise for you!" Aang revealed.

"I'm so excited!" Katara chorused, "Thank you so much"

She got up from her vanity and sat nest to him on the bed and kissed him.

"I love you so much" She breathed getting on top of him.

"I love you so much more." He expressed kissing her back.

"So what should I wear tomorrow?" She asked.

"How about... nothing?" He chuckled.

"I'm serious" She giggled.

"Ok, ok. How about a dress?" He suggested.

"Ok sure, I have this perfect light blue one!" She revealed excitedly.

"You know what's amazing?" He asked.

"What ?" She questioned.

"Not only will you look good in that dress you also look good without it" He smiled.

She giggled and kissed him.

She attempted to unbutton his shirt but it wouldn't budge

"Ugh, what is with this thing?" She laughed.

He unbuttoned it and teased: "It's really not that hard."

"Stop it" she giggled pushing him. "Hey" he argued.

"What are you going to do about it ?" She smiled.

He rolled over getting on top of her and started kissing her neck and pulled her shirt over her head. (You know what happens next)

The next day.

Aang started to light all the candles, put up the fairy lights and sprinkled rose pedals all over the floor and also cooked a steak dinner and glasses of champagne just like their date night last year.

He heard the door open and got into position.

She turned around and saw the beautiful masterpiece he had planned.

"Oh my god" She gasped, putting her hands over her mouth, "It's so beautiful in here"

"Anything for you" He replied.

"Katara I love you so much, I'm incomplete without you. And when you were in that car crash I kept thinking about how I couldn't live without you. I knew it was you the moment I saw you. When I think about my future all I picture is you Katara. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I want to grow old with you." Aang expressed.

"Oh my god!" Katara sniffed tearing up, knowing what he was going to ask next.

He knelt down and began : " Will you-" but was cut off by Katara.

"YES" She cried. "Can you let me finish?" He chuckled.

"Yes, yes of course" She laughed. "Katara, Will you mar-" He attempted.

"Yes" She sobbed. He laughed, "Oh, sorry. I'm sorry" She giggled.

"Katara will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes, a million times yes!" She smiled covering her mouth.

He stood up and hugged her spinning around.

He then pulled out her hand and he put the ring on her finger.

"Wait, I also have something else for you." He revealed pulling out the betrothal necklace.

"Oh my god, it's so beautiful." She complemented as he put it around her neck.

"I love you so much Katara." Aang breathed pulling her in, one hand around her waist and the other on her cheek.

He leaned in kissing her and she kissed him back wrapping her arm around his head and one hand on the back of his head.

Sorry for this chapter for being a super short, I hope you still enjoyed it :) stay tuned for the next chapter!

580 words