12

KATARAS POV :

I walked into the living room and everyone instantly everyone went silent.

I'm going to confront him about him lying to me.

"Hey" I began. "Hey" He replied, looking up.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked. "Sure" He responded.

I headed to my room and he followed.

When we got to my room and I closed the door.

"What's wrong with you?" I quizzed.

"What do you mean?" He puzzled.

"Your just so distant and your lying to me." I expressed.

"Lying? I- What?" He questioned.

"I know you were lying to me before, saying that you like the cold weather. I know you like warm weather because you once told me that you like how the warmth feels against your skin. And you always scratch the back of your head when you lie." I accused.

"Are you mad at me ?" He asked.

"Yeah actually, I am" I answered looking away kind of disappointed, "We don't lie to each other."

"Hey, look at me" He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"No" I refused, not wanting to look into his eyes because if I do I know I won't be able to resist.

"I was planning a surprise for you and I didn't want to ruin the surprise." He admitted, "But you know me too well, I can't hide anything from you."

"Really? A surprise?" I asked turning around finally looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, besides I can't believe you remember me telling that I like warm weather better than cold weather." He smiled.

"What's the surprise?" I asked, really wanting to know.

"I can't say, there's a reason why it's called a surprise." He reasoned.

He's looks so good in that shirt, I just want to rip it off.

"Well, I do know something that doesn't require any talking whatsoever." I smirked pushing him on my bed and getting up on top of him.

"Oh really?" He teased raising his eyebrow.

Ugh he knows what he's doing, I bit my lip, "Less talking, more doing." I breathed leaning in and kissing him as he pulled me closer. (You know what happens next)

The morning after.

We walked into the living room and saw everyone eating breakfast so we joined.

After breakfast we went to my room. "Babe," Aang interjected. "Yeah" I answered.

"I'm going to talk to the others to plan the surprise." He revealed getting up from my bed.

"Ok, ok" I said getting up from my desk and gave him a kiss as he pulled me closer to him.

I wanted to continue but he pulled away and said : "I have to go" "Just a little longer?" I pleaded pulling him closer and kissing him.

A little later he pulled away, "I'm sorry but really have to go." He apologized.

"Ok" I complained. "I'll be back later." He promised, kissing her on the cheek and then walking out eh door.

In the living room.

"What's the plan?" Sokka asked.

"Yeah, Where are you going to propose?" Mai questioned.

"I want to propose here. At home, I want to fill the house with candles and fairy lights like our date last year." Aang revealed.

"That's sounds so amazing Aang." Toph smiled.

"Yeah." Zuko agreed. "You guys can be in another room." Aang added.

"Or maybe the same room?" Zuko attempted to persuade.

"Oh no, no definitely not." Aang disagreed.

"Ok, fine." Zuko huffed. "When are you going to propose?" Sokka asked.

"The day after tomorrow actually." Aang beamed.

"So soon?" Sokka puzzled. "Yeah, I just really want to marry her, I want her to be my wife." Aang smiled.

"That's so sweet!" Suki chirped, " And, I think that's the right thing to do."

"I agree." Ty lee added.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter despite it being really short! <3 Next chapter coming out soon! :)

640 words