4

A few months later.

Today they were all out having a tropical vacation at the beach together.

The sun hugged their skin as they laid in the warm, dry sand.

The sounds of the waves crashing against each other was soothing.

Katara was swimming in the water by herself.

She loved how the water felt against her skin.

And how relaxing the water sounded.

She loved the way she could control the water with her water bending skills.

The others noticed that a guy was sort of checking Katara out.

It was obvious that he was trying to be subtle about it but he really wasn't.

"Is it just me or is that guy totally checking Katara out." Aang scoffed, sounding jealous.

"Yeah, you can totally see it." Mai laughed jokingly.

"I'm going out there." Aang said, standing up and walking away.

"I was kidding, Aang." Mai added, "Ugh, whatever he's too far away. He can't even hear me."

"Hey, Katara!" Aang chirped, getting in the water. "Hey, babe!" Katara beamed excited to see Aang.

"You look really good in that bathing suit babe." Aang complemented.

"Thanks, Aang." Katara thanked, smiling.

"Come on let's go back to the others." Aang urged pulling Katara's arm.

"But I want to stay in the water." Katara suggested.

"But, I want to go back to the others." Aang encouraged, still pulling her arm because he didn't want the guy to keep staring at her.

"Just go back yourself. I want to stay here. Besides, why are you even acting like this Aang? This isn't like you..." Katara asked, finally breaking free of his grip.

"It's just that... That guy over there keeps staring at you." Aang reasoned.

"Ohhhhh... I see what's going on here." Katara smirked, raising her eyebrow.

"What is?" Aang puzzled.

"Somebody's jealous!" Katara giggled.

"No I'm not !" Aang objected while blushing.

"Come on just admit it!" Katara needled.

"No." Aang lied.

"Come on... Just admit it." Katara giggled, "It's cute that you're jealous."

"Ok, fine. Maybe a little..." Aang hesitated.

"Ha! You are jealous, you are jealous, you are jealous!" Katara chanted while poking at his arm.

"Let's just go hangout with the others." Aang said.

"Aang do you trust me ?" Katara quizzed.

"Of course !" Aang answered.

"Then you don't have to worry about anything! Even if he makes a move on me I won't ever say yes. I love you" Katara promised.

"Ok I love you too" Aang agreed and left to sit in the sand with the others.

As Aang was leaving the guy who kept looking at Katara swam up to her.

"Hey!" he said waving his hand 'Hi!" Katara responded, being polite and shaking hand as he got closer.

"Oh my god, he's touching her! I'm going back over there!" Aang raged.

"No, Aang trust me the last thing a girl wants is an overprotective boyfriend." Suki assured.

"Yeah, I just hate it when guys get over jealous." Azula scoffed in agreement.

"Ok fine, but like who does he think he is? He could never get a girl like Katara even if she was available... " Aang scoffed.

Katara finished talking to the guy and walked over to the others.

She grabbed her bag and started to dig around in it.

"What was that all about ?" Aang asked.

"Oh, he was just wondering if he could borrow some sunscreen for him and his GIRLFRIEND." Katara clarified laughing, "See, no need to be jealous Aang" Katara giggled grabbing the sunscreen bottle and walking away.

"Phhft, jealous? What are you talking about? I wasn't jealous!" Aang denied.

They all laughed at Aang.

A little while later they all notice a girl around Aang's age keeps staring at Aang.

"Ughh, what does that girl want? She keeps looking over here." Katara complained.

"Somebody sounds jealous." Azula joked.

"No, I'm not. I'm just saying, it's rude to stare." Katara lied.

Katara kept looking back at that girl because she was paranoid.

"Did she just bite her lip? Oh god no! I'm gonna kick some ass." Katara fumed jumping up.

"Katara, calm down. Not that she is but if she makes a move on me i'll never act on it." Aang laughed.

"Ughh, fine. You're right."Katara gave in.

It was really obvious that Katara was still jealous of the girl staring at Aang.

"Ok, but I have one more thing to do." Katara smirked.

"What-" Aang started but couldn't finish what he was saying because Katara grabbed his face and kissed him pulling him closer.

"Ok, ew, I did not need to see that." Azula cringed.

"So glad that I didn't." Toph laughed as the others laughed with her.

"Ok, but what the hell was that for?" Aang asked laughing and blushing.

Katara looked back at the girl and saw her walking away.

"Finally she stopped staring!" Katara said relieved.

"Oh how the tables have turned hahaha" Zuko laughed. They all laughed with him.

Sorry this chapter was super short! Hope you enjoyed it though :)

840 words.