27

Time skip: a few years later

Quick relationship status update:

Azula and Ty Lee are dating.

Katara's POV:

It was snowing outside so I decided to go outside to feel the cold breeze.

Watching the snow fall was so relaxing.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" Aang asked walking up to me.

"I just wanted to watch the snow fall." I answered.

"You should wear a jacket. You shouldn't be out here in the cold in your condition. Here, just wear my jacket." He said, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around me.

"I'm fine, it's not even that cold." I smiled as I held my belly.

I felt a small kick making me flinch a little.

"What is it?" He asked.

"The baby, she has been kicking all day." I giggled as he reached over and touched my belly to feel a kick.

I was 8 and a half months pregnant so that baby was begging to be born.

"Let's go inside, I'll get you some water." Aang offered.

We walked in and Bumi was playing with his toys while Azula and Ty lee were watching him.

"Finally you guys are here, I'm sick of babysitting." Azula complained as she threw her back.

"I am NOT a baby. I'm almost FOUR years old!" Bumi pouted, crossing him arms.

"We know, we know." I laughed, walking over and sitting on the couch next to Azula.

"You guys have to help us!" Sokka pleaded, running over to us and Suki following behind him.

"What?" Mai asked, unamused.

"Ok so who is the best villain of all time?" Ty lee sked.

"Darth Vador or Freddy Krueger?"

"Uhhhm neither... it's obviously Cruella Deville!" Azula joked.

"Ughh, whatever you guy's are no help." Suki laughed.

"Give me the remote I want to watch Netflix." Suki said, sitting down the couch.

"Uhh, no I'm watching." Azula informed.

"But you've been watching all day!"

"So? I was here first." Azula provoked.

"Give it!" Suki attempted to snatch the remote from her.

"No" Azula pulled away as Suki attacked her with a pillow.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!!" Bumi yelled, grabbing a pillow.

Everyone else grabbed a pillow and started hitting each other with it.

Soon feathers were flying everywhere, it was going to be hell to clean up but we didn't care.

The End...

__________________________________________________

Hey guys! This is this last chapter. I really hope you guys liked this book because I had a lot of fun writing it! Personally I kind of hate this book because I think it's cringy and I don't really like rereading my own writing because it just feels weird lmao but when I first started writing this book it was just for fun and i never expected for this book to get so many reads. I remember being so exited over 1 read. I'm really going to miss writing about Kataang but I just thought it was good to leave it here. if you guys have any suggestions on what I should write about next please feel free to comment it! I am currently writing a new book but it's not published yet but I will publish it soon so if u want to you can check it out when it's out! I had so much fun reading your guys's comments and I hoped you liked the ending! ily all so much! Bye!

560 words