20

It was the last day of Aang and Katara's honeymoon so they wanted to make the most of it.

They had a long day of sight seeing and they also went to an amusement park and had a bunch of delicious food.

They also went to some restaurants, the pool and the beach.

After the long day they went to their room and sat down

"Today was sooo fun." Katara smiled.

"Yeah, it was" He replied.

"I'm so tired" Katara sighed jumping on the bed and laying down, "my back is so sore"

"I'll give you a massage." Aang offered.

"Really?" Katara wondered sitting up.

"Yeah, sure go lay down on your stomach." Aang started.

She laid down and he started.

One thing lead to another and if you know you know.

The next day they had their bags packed and were ready to leave.

They were sad to leave but exited to go back to see the others and tell them all about their new memories.

They left the hotel and took a taxi to the airport.

They boarded the plane and eventually landed.

They took a taxi home and got out of the car.

When Katara opened the door Sokka yelled: "They're home!

"Oh my god, finally !" Ty lee exclaimed.

"Hey, how was is?" Azula wondered coming into the room.

"It was so amazing!" Katara smiled.

"Yeah'" Aang agreed.

They brought their luggage in and set them down, they sat on the couch for hours talking about the trip and about what happened at home during the trip.

The slowly turned into night and they all eventually went to go to their own rooms.

But Katara and Aang decided to stay and watch the sunset together to make up for the sunrise they missed during their honeymoon.

When the sunset they fell asleep on the balcony arm around one another.

"Ugh, my stomach really hurts." Katara groaned.

"Really? Are you ok? Do you need to got to the hospital?" Aang worried.

"No, I think i'll be fine. It's probably from the airplane food or something but I've been barfing a lot lately." Katara explained.

Sorry this chapter coming out so late and being super short but I hope you still liked it though :)
Until next time! Bye!

380 words