3

Warning: Mature content (And cringe warning lmao)

Two days later.

The day passed quickly and the sun was already starting to set.

Zuko, Sokka and Toph went on a 2 day business trip for the company they were building.

Ty Lee, Suki, Mai and Azula were in Los Angeles and were planning on staying overnight.

So that left Katara and Aang with the house to themselves.

"So... we have the house all to ourselves." Aang acknowledged.

"Yeah we do..." Katara replied, giving him a flirtatious smile.

Katara went back to doing the dishes.

But when she turned around to grab more dishes she was surprised to see Aang so close to her face he could kiss her, she was even more surprised when he did.

Katara was so shocked she almost fell back but then Aang's steady arms caught her.

Katara pulled away and hopped on the counter.

He went along with it and gave her a hot blooded kiss.

Katara pulled her shirt over her head and Aang took off his shirt and flung it across the room.

He moved from her lips to her neck.

She slipped out of her skirt and started to undo Aang's belt. The door opens...

"Holy shit!" Azula exclaimed.

Aang and Katara stopped and looked over and saw everyone staring at them in shock.

Katara grabbed Aang's shirt and covered herself with it.

"This is awkward..." Mai added

"I- I thought you were all going to come back tomorrow!" Aang stutters.

"Yeah the flight got cancelled so Toph, Zuko and Sokka couldn't go on the business trip and the hotels in LA were too expensive so we decided to come back." Ty lee explained.

"Are you guys serious?" Sokka asked extremely furious.

"Sokka, I'm so sorry." Aang apologized.

"No, don't apologize Aang, this isn't your fault." Katara protested.

"Well, I beg to differ. It is Aang's fault." Sokka disagreed.

"No, it's not!" Katara argued.

"Of course it's his fault!" Sokka fumed getting angrier.

"Ok, look I get that you're my older brother and all and you're supposed to protect me or whatever but this is my life and I should be able to do whatever I want with it! But you're always breathing down my neck and you never let me do anything! I'm not your baby sister that needs your help or protection i'm 19, I can protect myself and I sure as hell can make my own decisions!" Katara retaliated.

"Come on Aang, let's go" She snapped, storming off and pulling Aang's arm aggressively leaving the room.

"Damn, Katara popped off." Mai acknowledged jokingly trying to lighten the mood.

"Woah, the last time I saw Katara that mad was when we confronted the man who killed her mother..." Zuko added.

"Yeah, she must really love Aang." Ty lee noted.