15

KATARA'S POV :

"Sokka ?" I asked, seeing as everyone was waiting for me to walk down the aisle.

I just, I can't believe you're actually getting married." Sokka smiled tearing up.

"Aww, Sokka don't cry" I pleaded.

"How can I not ?" He questioned.

"C'mon they're waiting for us" I beamed.

"Ok,ok" He agreed wiping his tears. He hugged me and then put his arm out referencing my to put my arm around his, and so I did.

I took a deep breath and started to walk.

When I saw him that was all for me to start bawling but I wanted to be strong for Aang and Sokka and well everyone.

He looks so hot in that suit I can't wait to take it off of him. Woah there, I gotta slow down.

Walking down the aisle was so nerve wracking but so exciting at the same time.

I tried so hard not to cry but I couldn't help it when I saw him tearing up.

I made it up to the front and I felt all the eyes on me but I was only looking at one person my soon to be husband.

I just love him so much I don't even know what to do without him. The minister announced : "Katara, you may start".

"Ok" I sniffled grabbing his hands, "I, Katara take you, Aang to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day foreword, for better and for worse, in sickness and in health"

Attempting not to cry because it took so long for Ty lee to do my makeup I din't want to ruin it I continued, "Until death do us part" I couldn't stay strong anymore so I just let out all of my tears.

"Katara, you may start with your wedding vow." The minister rejoined.

"Ok." I sighed, needing a moment to take a break from all the crying.

"Aang I love you so much and I love everything about you. You are the most selfless person I know and you care so much about me and everyone but yourself... When we first started dating I was so unsure about so many things but one thing I was the most sure about was you. I knew you were the one for me and you always will be the one for me." I smiled wiping away my tears, "I choose you, Aang. And I'll keep choosing you, without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you."

I heard the entire audience sobbing which made me laugh.

"Aang, now you may start." The minister confirmed.

"I, Aang take you, Katara to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day foreword, for better and for worse, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" He beamed tearing up, "The first time I saw you I knew that I would one day be able to call you mine. Every time I see you smile I feel like I'm falling in love with you all over again. And I knew for a long time that you and you alone are the keeper of the key to my heart. Thinking of you keeps me awake, dreaming of you keeps me asleep and being with you keeps me alive. I love you so much Katara I'm so lucky to have you in my life everyday I am with you It feels like a dream."

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may kiss your groom." The minister finally announced.

Everyone cheered as I pulled Aang in and kissed him a warm heartfelt kiss.

I then felt a little fancy so I I fiddled him (tango swoop) and kissed him.

The reception was to die for there was an endless amount of cocktails, perfect choice of music, a dance battle between Toph and Sokka, candle lights, friends and family and best of all love.

Hope you liked this chapter <3 Thank you for reading my story :) The next chapter will basically be the exact same but in Aang's POV so you can just skip it if you want :) Until next time! Bye!

700 words