10~~ Mating!

A/N: So here is the new chapter. One more after this and I'm wrapping it all up in that last one. I do hope you enjoy this one. It is a nice little steaming chapter between Mike and Chaunsey (finally I'm sure most of you are thinking). But I did have to have some story before they jumped each others' bones. Haha.

Anyway, I shall be trying to work on the next chapter quickly, as long as things don't come up. This one I actually wanted done sooner, but I got a bit upset after finding out my soon to be 3 year old needs to have a minor surgery next month because the first time he had the procedure done, it wasn't done right. And this was something that like 3 other doctors didn't think was necessary for him to see a specialist till the 4th doctor saw him and said he did need to see one. And of course the specialist says it needs to be fixed with minor surgery. So this mama is a bit upset and trying to not freak about it.

Otherwise, it's just me finishing this, preparing a move this summer, and fixing my house to rent when we don't live in it. Also, placing the red dress photo again so you know what the dress discussed about later in the chapter looks like. So enjoy the chappy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Chaunsey's POV~~

I had rode on Mike's back the whole way back after getting off Eric's when he went to snap Alex's neck. I now hoped that when his family heard of the news, they suffered as we did when we lost KitKat to him. They already thought he was innocent when they heard about him raping her, so screw them all to hell for all I cared. Of course they would side with him since he was the ace child with no siblings. Parents did that when they thought way too highly of their kids.

He was gone and they could praise him in his afterlife. I cared less right now of any of them. They could all die, too. That was just how pissed off I was with the family. It made this whole night easier with knowing they thought he was a good person. I dared them to ask me to the funeral. I'd tell them how I felt about their son finally and how he always mistreated me. I'm sure they'd just tell me be thankful he didn't beat me or leave me with nothing. But what they didn't know was I provided everything I ever needed and still could without his help or Mike's.

My poor Mike. He knew I wasn't trying to depend on him since that's just how I was raised. He wanted me to depend on him though and I just couldn't. One day I probably would relax off, but as of now, I still couldn't let myself depend on anyone like that. I feel more accomplished when I make my own means of living.

Caught up in my thoughts, I hadn't realized we were back at the pack housing till I heard Mike growl softly at me. I knew he wasn't being mean or anything. He just wanted to get inside quickly and get Alex's blood off of him. I don't blame him as I'm sure it left a sour taste in his mouth as well. I watched him as his body slowly transitioned back into his naked human half.

Blood covered his arms and legs, even his chest and face. Something about it though as he stood there, all primal in front of me, turned me on. I bit my lip as I stared at him, feeling a strong urge to let him claim me as his after what he did for me. I was sure he caught onto the thoughts and scents I was letting roam wild off of me. I could see the hunger in his eyes as he lusted for me. After three weeks, long conversations to get to know each other, and just giving in, I think it was time to let go the barriers and let him in completely. I hadn't known how badly Alex's life burdened me till I say him die.

Mike let a deep sigh go as he walked inside the house. He wasn't sure about my decision, so I figured he was letting me decide. I followed a few minutes after him as I took that bit of time to make it clear that I was definitely doing this tonight. How could I back down from my mate. I was his as he was mine. This was the time. Now or never.