Characters: Prologue

Chaunsey Alvez; twenty-two years old, five-two in height, chest length brown hair, hazel eyes with heterochromia,  thicker build than the super model looking girls, and the typical American girl just trying to get by in life. European mutt as her family has told her, but not all that certain what one hundred percent. She was pretty in her own chunky little way, and there was definitely guys that found her attractive. Maybe it was the alluring effect her glasses she wore that attracted them. But why would she care when she found someone to settle with?

Alex Alvez; twenty-four, five-eight in height, fit with very muscular arms and legs, United States Marine, grease monkey to most, and the typical black hair and brown eyes for a Hispanic. He was Mexican and Puerto Rican descent from both sides of his family. Joined the Marine Corps fresh out of high school and met Chaunsey once he was stationed in Jacksonville, NC. He was an avionics technician for the Osprey.

Then there's Mike Aiken. Mike is twenty-three, six feet even, typical brown hair, bright blue eyes, mostly the fit and tones body, Marine as well, infantryman. Never really had the luck with the ladies like he wanted, but still waiting for the one who was his by fate. But he and his unit had a very big secret. One that the military took advantage of and kept hidden to only the top higher ups in the Corps.

So the story of this messed up military town begins.