5~~ Judgment Day

A/N: Okay, so I did meet my promise. It's short, but it's here. I do hope you all like it though. It was still kind of like a filler, but it needed to happen. I'm hoping to make it more interesting soon in the next chapter or two. Alex should be making his main scene by then. Alex is actually pictured to the right. It's literally how I can see him as, so don't hate me if he doesn't seem to fit your standards. Enjoy now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mike's POV~

My pack and I had settled all of Chaunsey's accounts with her apartment, water company, and electric company. Come to find out, Alex was pretty smart when it came to finances and had most things paid off. The only thing Chaunsey really had now was her student loans from college. Alex's car would be placed at one of his friend's houses and their wife would take care of it so Chaunsey didn't have it.

I would of course buy my mate whatever car she wanted now so she had one. Her work let her take a week off as a family emergency and Shaun, Chris, and KitKat covered for her. Of course the story was that she had a close aunt pass away and she was going out of state for it. Not that she had to be gone that long, but they gave her some time to cope as well. I on the other hand was dealing with the harder part of the transition and dealing with headquarters as the pack dealt with Chaunsey's stuff.

They still were piling in and seeking their Luna's affection. Made me a proud Alpha to have a well liked Luna. Some of the men of course thought my mate would have been model thin and drop dead gorgeous that we'd have wars just on her beauty, but to me, she was pure beauty. She wasn't stuck up, held her head high, didn't quarrel with the others and tried to know them before judging them, and even didn't mind me having changed her whole life within a few days.

So now here I am, sitting at headquarters, waiting to be seen by the JAG. Seems silly for them to see trivial matters like divorce, but this wasn't a usual divorce were one goes in and files against their spouse. No, I'm a werewolf, basically forcing my mate to divorce her husband, but she wanted to leave him. He treated her like shit and she wanted out. She had stayed up talking to me last night after we had her situated in her room next to mine.

Chaunsey just wanted some time to bond with me and talk about everything going on. She even convinced me to let her come today to get her testimony over with since she had asked what would happen. She told me about how Alex treated her when they met and got married and that once they got married and he moved her away from her family, things changed. He always put her down and told her she was nothing. How it was because of Chris and KitKat that she kept on with school and continued to push through it.

He didn't even really want her to get a job, but Shaun had threatened him if he didn't. Those three were like the siblings she never had growing up. They stuck to her and watched out for her. She was the baby of the group and just turned twenty-one the night I met her, and I knew I still had to make that up.

Everyone helped in selling and getting rid of things that she didn't need, placing Alex's stuff in the same care of the wife taking the car as it was all piled into his car before taken over, and cleaned the apartment up. Alice even went out with her and bought furniture for the new room. She'd only need it for a month maximum, but the room needed to be furnished anyway. I'd just let my mate do that for me. She had a nice eye I found out later on.

The furniture was a dark cherry wood, a unisex style that could fit either a male or female when decorated up. She even like unisex patterns in the bed sheets as she picked out a navy blue set with a royal blue stripe along the top part. This would all stay in that room once she moved into mine. She filled the room with a two pictures, a few knick-knacks of wolves, and her small amount of clothes.