Small Update

I know I have some new readers to the story. Thank you for giving my story a chance. 

Anyway, I know it's been awhile again since I've posted a chapter. I am working on the new one right now actually. I just wanted to update you all first. 

My husband is getting PCS orders soon. For those who don't know what that means, it's basically a military move to another military location. Currently I'm in the Jacksonville, NC area and this move is taking place during the summer time to go cross country to Yuma, AZ area. So updating will either become slower and the story gets completed after the move or I'll try to push the chapters more and getting it done before the move. 

Do know that we bought a house and are trying to sell it, so that involves repairing anything broke and making it a better condition than what my dogs and son have it currently. Example of what I mean, my dogs tore the linoleum in our one bathroom and we have to replace the whole thing since it was sheet vinyl and it's going to be about $300 out of pocket for professional. We will be doing any other fix ups though, so there will be a lot of time from now till May where I'm working quite a bit to getting this house tip-top shape for viewings and hope someone buys the house off our hands.

But in all, I will do my best to get more chapters in quicker. And thanks for all the continued reads and votes.