2~~ Wake Up For BBQ

A/N: Okay, so this is chapter two of my little project. To the side we have Chris first. I'll post KitKat in the next update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Mike's POV~~

My mate. I couldn't believe I finally found her. She was plump, just how I liked my women. I didn't like them model thin. I wanted some meat to grab and someone who wasn't stuck up about their image. I'm sure she didn't like being how she was. Most girls her size wanted to be like those twig bitches who thought just because they looked good that they could have anyone and everything they wanted. I'd have to show my mate though that I wasn't after those type of girls and that she was perfect for me.

Only one problem though.

She was already married to someone.

How was a guy suppose to handle that one?

I was obviously handling it fine, according to my pack mates, who were also in the same unit as I was. We all knew my mate was human, so of course we also knew that she didn't know anything about our kind. They all thought it was easier to just find a mate in a female werewolf, but I think I liked the challenge of having to woo my mate into liking me. I'd take that any day as long as it was Chaunsey.

I could tell by her dress that she was high-waisted with some nice sized breasts. Her waist flowed down into nice hips that attached to some nice muscular legs. They weren't slim, but thick and toned. Oh how I wouldn't mind them wrapped around me as I...

I needed to stop thinking about my mate that way. But she was just so divine with those green-hazel eyes with heterochromia in them. It made her eyes distinct and they were big like doe eyes. Her smile was contagious to me. I couldn't keep it out of my mind. And don't get me started on her voice. I seriously thought the angels were singing to me when she spoke.

Her tiny hands were so smooth when she took the paper from me that I had wrote me name and number on. Those hands would be like heaven when they'd touch me later. She obviously only did basic chores and light work with them being that soft. I'm sure somewhere though, she was one to get down and dirty. And no, I wasn't meaning in sex. More like she didn't mind getting dirty if need be.

I saw her leave the club with her friends and a guy I presumed to be the other plump one's brother. They looked alike, but size wise, no. I wasn't rude about women being bigger. How could I when I liked my women plump? I just didn't go for the sisters as the guys teased me. Nick thought it was funny more because he was black, too. He'd always come up to me and say, "I found a sister for you, bro. Want to meet her?"

He was goofing around of course, but my friend loved to do that to me. He was serious other times though. It was how the Marine Corps wanted us to be. We were a secret to most. I'd let my mate in on our world though before her husband came home. I wanted to see how he treated her. Her friends obviously didn't like him. I could tell that much after her petite little friend KitKat told me a bit about her.

Nick looked at me as I watched them all get in the car and get ready to leave. I wish she wasn't leaving so soon, but I couldn't stop her.

"Do you want me to follow them and see where she lives?"

"Yeah," I said calmly, "I want to know so I can keep an eye on her."

"Will do."

I watched Nick get into his car and as soon as he started the engine, Chaunsey's car started to leave. Nick didn't take long to follow. He'd let me know when they stopped for anything and where she lived. I'd have a nice little wake up for my mate. She had no idea yet what I had in store for her. I'd have her falling in love with me before her husband even comes home.