1~~ Girl's Night Out

A/N: Okay, here's the first chapter to Already Married Mate. I'm starting to like this story's outcome so far and I hope you do as well. I'm so excited about this one that I'm already typing up chapter two and hope to finish it today. I will be stricter with these chapters and updating. I do need some votes before I update the next chaper.

Also, this chapter is all strictly Chaunsey's POV. It even states that. The other POVs will come in other chapters. This story in general will follow her and Mike though. I will put others to twist it up some, so pay attention to the changes.

Have fun my readers! And remember to leave me some comments, too.

P.S. Picture is of Chaunsey with the outfit she wore to the club. Next two pictures will be of Chris and KitKat. Mike and Alex have to wait on their turns. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Chaunsey's POV~~

"Chaunsey, you have to go out with us tonight. It's your birthday night and I know Alex would want you out celebrating than sitting at home depressed because he can't be here. Now get your ass in the shower so I can doll you up and make them single devil dogs jealous," ordered around a sassy little dirty blonde. She had her locks all curled and pulled back just out of her face. Her blue eyes demanded me to do as she ordered or there would be more problems to face from her.

With hands on her hips, her thin self knew she could force me into doing it. Size wasn't a matter here. Even being a thicker framed girl, my little skinny minny friend could put me down if she wanted. She was fierce and one force to reckon with.

"Do I have to make Alex worry about you by telling him you skipped girl's night because it's your birthday and he wasn't here? I'm sure he wouldn't be, too, happy about that, now would he?"

"Okay! I'll get ready. But you and Chris better take care of me. Keep those sleazy Marines away from me."

"Oh, we shall baby girl. Now go shower and I'll pick out your outfit."

I didn't dare take another thought into this as she started rummaging through my closet to find something I'd probably hate to wear. Because of her and Chris, the two made sure I had party clothes that I would otherwise not wear at all. It would be just my luck if she pulled out a dress for me since she was wearing a dress, too. Let's just say one of those little black dresses that hugged her tight. It was strapless and was skin tight at her thighs so it wouldn't move up them and show her goods. And of course the girl couldn't go anywhere without some black heels.

Katherine Jones, a.k.a. KitKat. My co-worker and friend. Christina Wright, a.k.a. Chris. Another co-worker and friend. Both some of the best friends a girl could have, but Chris and I still wondered why our bombshell friend KitKat ever hung out with us. We thought it was because of the whole pretty girl hanging with the not so great of girls to get the guy, but she didn't care about them when she hung out. It was us girls. There was no arguing with her either way, just like now as I was getting my shower so I could let her doll me up once I was done. I think I was dreading this actually.

Finishing up my shower and drying off before dealing with KitKat, I walked out to see her admiring a pink dress they made me buy a few months ago. I tried hiding it in the back of my closet so they'd never find it, but of course it seems I failed. It was a lovely dress, don't get me wrong. I just never found the right occasion to wear it. KitKat thought today was that special occasion I wore it though and had paired it with some black heels that had silvery straps about the ankles.

Time to suck it all up as I went through my panty drawer, pulling out a pair of black boy shorts trimmed in pink to match the dress. I found one of my matching bras to go with it as well and was thankful that both were designed to hide the lines of them under clothes. The pink dress itself was obviously pink. It had black mesh thick straps and the top was trimmed in a soft black fabric. That same fabric underlined right under where the bottom of my breasts would be and had two parallel lines down the chest area. It even had some to make it look like it would have pockets, but it was just an illusion made with the fabric.