6~~ Shopping Disaster

A/N: Okay, so I know I haven't updated in awhile and I'm sorry for that. I'm not exactly sure who all reads this, but I'm hoping this is coming along nicely for you. Not sure if I even stated it before, but I plan this to be short. So maybe only a few more chapters and it'll be over. No sequel will be made either. I plan to end this with Alex being fully taken care of, so we'll see how I plan to make it all go once it's there. But here is the latest chapter. I need to start planning a newer story out sometime soon.

Also, another Chaunsey photo. I just really love Caralyn Mirand for her. Hope you like the new picture of her. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Chaunsey's POV~~

It felt like forever since I signed away my marriage with Alex. Friday had dragged it's happy ass along. Never helped any that I worried about Alex somehow getting my new number, which I was very thankful that Mike had bought me. I was really in love with my Moto X phone. But there was always a chance that Alex could get the number.

Mike tried his best to keep my mind off of things. His whole pack had thrown a huge welcome party for me later Monday. They understood that it was going to be a transition getting use to me being around and I'd have to transition into living here with Mike and the pack. I was glad that every was okay with me being Mike's mate, too. You could tell some females weren't happy, but I knew that would happen. He did as well, so he made it clear that any taunting from the females would get them kicked out of his pack and sent to another military pack that already had a mated Alpha pair. He wasn't going to have women causing problems in his pack.

I was also glad that within the days following we did get to talk about me still working. Mike knew that I had put too much into my schooling to give up now. I loved helping people. He even offered that if I wanted, I could even work and assist the pack doctor and get paid for it as well if I ever felt like I wanted to quit my current job. I like the idea, but I turned him down for now. I still need to learn so much about humans first before I start taking on werewolves. But at least we agreed on it.

Tuesday was just spent learning about the pack housing, from where he slept, where I'd sleep till I was comfortable with being more intimate with him, the kitchen was, and just a bunch of other things about the area. We had lunch that day with his second and third and their mates. And of course we had dinner with the whole pack again. My arrival literally entailed to a feast for two nights. They continued on Wednesday after we spent the day at the movies just blowing money on all the movies we wanted to see that they had playing.

This pack just loved the idea of Mike finding me. I got use to them asking very personal questions within three nights. Everyone really wanted to know if we had finished the mating and Mike had to explain that it was literally done by having sex. My face was red then and a lot of the guys around just laughed, making me blush more. Mike hushed them for my sake after a bit.

So here we were, Friday morning and he's waking me up by playing with my hair and laying next to me on my bed while he talked to me. The sweet things he does, but how much more I wanted thanks to the pull of the bond.

"I'm taking you shopping today, kitten. We should go eat breakfast with the pack and get ready so we can leave."

"But I'm still tired!" was my whining response.

Mike just laughed at me and nudged my cheek with his nose like an annoying dog. He even whined some till I opened my eyes and looked at him. A smile graced his face and I couldn't help but smile softly at him. How could I not? He had treated me to everything I ever wanted and more. There was no name calling, no arguing, and definitely no disrespect on my life choices with work and who my friends were. Mike enhanced everything about me and he encouraged me to be my own person without care.