01

cissy_coop happy birthday to me!

♡︎7,285
3,780 comments

leahT56 - happy birthday bestie!!!
|
cissy_coop - thx❥☀︎︎

user1 - happy birthday

lizzie45 - Happy birthday sis!! oh and i scream at u to wake up and the first thing to do is post a pic !?!
|
cissy_coop - u betcha

user2 - u just woke up and look like that. i wish i was you
|
user3 - me too♥︎
|
cissy_coop - aww thx 🥰

I got off my phone and went downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast for me. "Good morning Mom."

"Good morning. Happy 18th birthday!" Mom put a vegan pancake on my plate. "Are you and Leah going to go to the mall today?" She asked, handing me a glass of water.

"Yeah." I picked up my fork and started to eat.

"Did you find out about UCLA yet?" Mom questioned. "No, not yet. But I will soon." I eat in silence until I get a notification on my phone.

Narcissa. (Cherrypie)
Leah. (know-it-all)

know-it-all
i'm here
let's get the mall!!!

Cherrypie
kk i'll be right out

know-it-all
♡︎

I kissed my mom goodbye and headed out the door to see Leah sitting on the hood of her Mercedes-Benz. "Come on!" She hopped off and we both got into the car.

It was a nice car. It had black leather seats and it smelled like doughnuts. Of course, because Leah eats doughnuts for breakfast everyday.

"Happy birthday." Leah smiled, pulling out of the driveway. "You already wished me a happy birthday already."

"Yeah, I know. But I wanted to do it in person."

"God, you're weird." We laughed and talked about people at school. "So... Did you get into Ottawa U?"

"Yes." She said sternly, keeping her eyes on the road.

"You did!?!? Why didn't you tell me?" I exclaimed. "I was going to tell you when you get into UCLA. And I wasn't going to tell you today because today is all about you."

"Okay that is not an excuse to not tell me, but when did you find out?" I asked, still looking at her.

"Today. Right before I came to pick you up." She looked at me. "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad."

"It's okay, I'm not mad just upset that you didn't tell me that you got into your dream school," I smiled and she smiled back. "And you'll be the first one to know if I get into UCLA."

WC: 423

Hey!!! Ik it's short but i'll make longer chapters so... yeah. i hope you like this chapter and Aidan will come in, in the next chapter.

bye!!!