10

Can we just appreciate this picture of Robert.

Once I got home, I called Leah to tell her all about the past few days.

"Hey, okay so tell about how you found out that he's your neighbour." Leah demanded. I laughed at her bossiness.

"Ok, so when I was getting ready to unpack my stuff, I heard a knock at the door. So of course I open it and there he is. Standing at my door. And being me, I start fan girling on the inside." She laughs because of the fan girling part.

"That seems like you."

"'Cause it is me. Well, it wasn't the first time I met him."

"Wait what?!? You met him before!" She screamed through the phone. I'm definitely going to have hearing lost because of her.

"Yes on the flight to LA, he sat next to me and we talked the whole flight." I said calmly, waiting for her to yell again.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!!!" She yelled again. I swear she's going to lose her voice if she does that again.

"Because I forgot. That's it really." Oh god, she's going to kill me, when we visit each other.

"That's it. Okay continue with your story." She finally stops yelling and I continue my story.

"So when I open the door, I see Aidan standing there. I start fan girling. Then I ask be why he's here and he tells me that I'm his new neighbour."

"I start freaking out, so I ask him if he wants to come in because I'm nice." Leah laughs. "He declined, saying that he didn't want to intrude on what I was doing. I said that I was just going to unpack and I invited him in."

"Omg. So what happened next?" Leah asks, impatiently.

"He walks into my house and asks where do we start. I start feeling lightheaded and I guess I passed out because when I woke up, I was in the hospital."

"Oh my. Cissy you have a problem with this boy. You've never like anyone except this Aidan dude and now that you actually know him, your starting to fall in love with him."

"Wait.. What?"

——————-—————————————

WC: 366

Hi loves. I hope you enjoying this fanfic and I just wanted to let you know that I started writing a Five x reader called 'Apocalypse ' I already posted the first two chapters and it would mean a lot to me if you read it.

Any way bye!!!