03

Found this. ^

////////////////////////////

Aidan Gallagher, my celebrity crush, was at the same mall I was at.

Can this day get any better?

"Hey let's go before this place is surrounded by girls." Said Leah, pulling me out of the mall. "Who was that guy?"

"It was Aidan Gallagher. My celebrity crush."

"Oh is that the guy who plays Five Hargreeves on The Umbrella Academy?" Leah and I put our shopping bags into the trunk.

"That's the one." I hopped into the passenger seat and closed the door. I keep silent during the car ride back home.

I can't believe I saw him on my birthday! Even though I didn't talk to him, I saw him! I thought to my self.

Once we got back to my place, Leah and I brought in the shopping bags full of our new clothes. "Holy shit, cissy. Did you buy the whole mall?" Lizzie asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"LANGUAGE!" Mom yelled at lizzie. (If you get that MCU reference, i'll love you forever) She rolls she eyes.

"Hey if you roll your eyes again, I swear you'll find your missing brain back there!" I said as Lizzie rolls them once more and walks away. Leah and I burst out in laughter as we make our way to my room.

"Should we check if you got into UCLA while we're here?" Leah made her way over to my laptop on my bed and opened it. I run over to her and shove her out of the way.

"Hey! I would love to see if I got in to MY dream school!" I laugh and open my email. I see an email for UCLA and I start to get nervous. Leah sees my nervousness and try's to calm me down. "What if I don't get in? What if I do? What if I'm on a waiting list? What if.."

Leah cuts me off and opens the email without me. "Would you just shut up, Narcissa and read it!"

In finally stopped talking and read the email. I couldn't be more happier in my life. "I GOT INTO UCLA!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Hey Cissy. Guess what?" Lizzie yelled from her room, down the hall.

"What?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"How many times do I have to say this, Lizzie, LANGUAGE!!" Leah and I start laughing again. "Oh and congratulations Cissy I'm so proud of you." My mom came into the room.

"Thanks mom." I get up from my bed and kiss her cheek. "You couldn't have been more help."

leahT56 - happy birthday bitch i'm so happy that i got into UCLA congrats

Tagged - cissy_coop

♡︎ 12,789
5,678 comments

user1 - congrats on getting into UCLA

user2 - happy birthday and congrats
|
cissy_coop - thanks 😊

Time Skip to dinner.

After a lot of fights about politics, (Is it just me or does every family dinner turn out to be a debate about politics) it was finally time for cake. Everyone started to sing happy birthday and my cake was placed in front of me.

I wish I could meet Aidan Gallagher.

I blew out all the candles in one blow go. Everyone clapped and my step-dad said, "What did you wish for?" he joked.

"Dad, I'm not allowed to say it or it won't come true." He chuckled and started to eat his piece of cake.

When I was 8 years old, my father left to go get milk and never came back. I know, classic fathers. My mother was heartbroken and could never move on. But a couple years later after he left, my mom met Josh and they got married. He had a daughter. Lizzie. Her and I got along right away. I have never seen my mom so happy in her life. And I love Josh so much for her happiness.

"Hey Cissy. Did you know that the icing smells like strawberries?" Leah had a sly smirk on her face but I didn't pay attention to it.

"Wait really!?!" I move my face close to my piece of cake, careful not to get it on my nose. But what I should of known was coming, Leah and Lizzie, who were sitting on opposite sides of me, forced my head into the cake. "You've got to be shitting me."

"Mom, Cissy swore, aren't you going to tell her?" Lizzie complained.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'm the favourite." I laughed.

"No, you're not, I don't have a favourite and because she is the birthday girl." She joked and of course Lizzie rolls her eyes.

As payback, I grabbed a handful of cake in each hand and threw it at Lizzie and Leah. "It went down my shirt!" Lizzie yelled, grabbing and handful and shoved it down my shirt. "That's what you get, Sis."

Mom and Dad got up from their seats and started to walk out of the dinning room. But before they left, Josh said, "After your finished your fight, please clean up, Lizzie."

Once she heard her name, Lizzie stopped what she was doing and stared at her dad. "But why do I just have to do it?"

"Because, your sister is the birthday girl and Leah is a guest. So, you have to do this. By. Your. Self." He laughed before he left the room.

Leah and I used the opportunity of Lizzie complaining to her dad, and grabbed handfuls of cake and spreading on the walls of the dining room for Lizzie to clean up.

When she turned around from the doorway where Josh left, her eyes were wide open and yelled, "I'm going to kill you two!"

A Food Fight Later.

After we ran out of cake, we started to use foods from the refrigerator and the food we ate at dinner.

All three of us were head to toe cover in food. We all were on the floor laughing out heads off for no good reason. Any sound we made would crake us up. Once we stopped laughing, Leah and I left Lizzie to cleaning the dinning room.

We went into my bathroom, and yes I do have my own bathroom, and started to clean out faces off. Leah got into the shower first and I followed.

Leah was staying over so we crawled into my bed and watch Netflix but we didn't really watch it because we fell asleep so after we started it.

Today was the best birthday ever!

WC : 1123

The scene with Leah telling Narcissa to smell the icing, that actually happened at my friends birthday party when I was younger. And also the whole favourite sibling ordeal is what happens between my brother and I. so. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I did promise longer chapters.