11

Once I got off the call with Leah, I started thinking about what she said.

Do I like Aidan? Of course I like Aidan, he's my celebrity crush.

Time Skip to Christmas.

It's been a couple months after Leah and I talked about what happened. Aidan and I have been hanging out every week and now I have to to back home to see my family and I'm bring Aidan back with me. I've finally stopped stuttering around and now we've become best friends. But he could never replace Leah.

Narcissa- CharryPie
Lizzy- FizzyRocks
Marsha- Mother-knows-best
Josh- best dad ever

CherryPie
Hey guys I'm getting ready to
leave for the airport
and I'm bringing someone home ;)

Mother-knows-best
Wait what!?!?!

best dad ever
IS IT A BOY???

CherryPie
Umm yes....

FizzyRocks
Ohhh is he your boyfriend??

CherryPie
What? No anyway we have to
get to the airport.

Mother-knows-best
Okay see you soon ily

best dad ever
Okay bye honey

FizzyRocks
Bye sis

CherryPie
Bye ilyt

"Aidan we have to leave for the airport now!" I called him right after I stopped texting my family.

"Yeah I know. I'm right outside your door." I could practically hear his smile.

"Ok see you in a couple seconds." I hung up and ran to the door and opened it up for him.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"So you ready to meet my parents?" I ask he, kinda worried on what he thinks about my family.

"I sure am." He smiles at me and I return the favor.

"Just so you know, my step-sister sorta has a tiny crush on you." He laughs and I smile, walking over to where my luggage is. "And my mom and dad with ask you a lot of questions. And when I say a lot I mean A LOT!" I laugh picking up my luggage and carrying it to his car.

"What kind of questions?" He asked, opening the door of his car for me.

"Well questions like, How did you guys meet? Are you guys dating? Do you like Cissy?" I look over to him in the drivers seat. "Questions like that." I look back over to the dashboard. I see him smile to himself in the corner of my eye.

What is he thinking about now?

"What are you planning now." I ask him. He look over at me and smirked.

"Nothing. Now let's go meet your parents." I just rolled my eyes at his plan that I do not know.

Time Skip.

When we get to the airport, we checked in and go through security. Once we finish going through security, we sit down, waiting for our flight to be called.

"Hey is that Aidan Gallagher?"

"Omg it is."

"Who's is he with though?"

"I don't know, but they look close."

I hear people say and I feel their eyes burning into the back of my head. I hear them come up from behind us and then end up in front. "Are you Aidan Gallagher?"

"Yes I am. Who are guys." He smiles at the two young girls in front of us. One was brunette with blond highlights down to her back and the other is brunette.

"I'm Kayla and,"

"I'm Macy." The blonde said.

They're have really pretty names.

"Nice to meet you too, this is my friend Narcissa." He points to me, I smile and give a little wave.

"Nice to meet to Narcissa." Macy says shaking my hand. I look over to Kayla and she gives me a glare.

"Can we take a picture with you?" Kayla asks Aidan, holding up her phone.

"Sure. Narcissa can you take it for us?" He asked, getting up from his seat.

"Sure. I'd love to." I smile, getting up from my spot on the airport seat to take Kayla's phone that she was holding out for me.

I took the photo and handed the phone back over to Kayla. The girls both hugged Aidan and left. Aidan and I sat down and talked till our flight was called.

————————-——————————————-

WC:677

Thank you so much for 400 reads. I never thought you'll read this. Thank you so much.